1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I'm unreasonably excited for BG&E2 based on not very much of anything

3. Post
    SaGa series originally started on Gameboy in 89, this latest game will be on Vita.

4. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I'm unreasonably excited for BG&E2 based on not very much of anything
    Uh, couldn't you be excited for it on the basis of the first game being awesome?....

5. Post
    leopardsqueezy wrote:
    Uh, couldn't you be excited for it on the basis of the first game being awesome?....
    and this game apparently having nothing to do with it? Mechanics, setting, characters, story, game genre are all completely different. By that rationale people should have been excited for Metal Gear Survive.

6. Post
    Word on the street is that BG&E2 will be open world... so expect the same game that Ubisoft has been making since 2007. Splinter Cell is rumoured to be open world too.

7. Post
    leopardsqueezy wrote:
    Sure, but that's not really a guarantee that they haven't gotten overly ambitious with their plans for the next - as Eva says it's open world but the details I read also mentioned open galaxy and nobody has really been able to put that off in a satisfying way yet (and hopefully it's not just the Ubi formula copy-pasted across lots of planets.)

8. Post
    Give me dat new Splinter Cell!

9. Post
    Lucifer_Morningstar wrote:
    SaGa series originally started on Gameboy in 89, this latest game will be on Vita.
    I think you've misinterpreted this sentence:

"Scarlet Grace is an expanded port of the twelfth entry in the SaGa series that originally released on Vita."

I'm saying Scarlet Grace is the 12th Saga title, and that *Scarlet Grace* first released on Vita and is now coming to other platforms

10. Post
    jords wrote:
    Give me dat new Splinter Cell!
    I read somewhere that they finally wised up and brought back Michael Ironside!!!!

11. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I read somewhere that they finally wised up and brought back Michael Ironside!!!!
    Confirmed

12. Post
    Dude has the most grizzled and world-weary of grizzled and world-weary voices

13. Post
    Pickle Rick wrote:
    I think you've misinterpreted this sentence:

"Scarlet Grace is an expanded port of the twelfth entry in the SaGa series that originally released on Vita."

I'm saying Scarlet Grace is the 12th Saga title, and that *Scarlet Grace* first released on Vita and is now coming to other platforms
    ahh ok, that makes alot more sense.

14. Post
    coffee with lots of cocaine cos bolivia !

15. Post
    We need the guys who made the Cyberpunk teaser to do the animation for a 3D movie.

16. Post
    jords wrote:
    Confirmed

Sweet! Actually stopped playing the series after he was replaced.

17. Post
    Thats unfortunate. Blacklist is stellar.

18. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    We need the guys who made the Cyberpunk teaser to do the animation for a 3D movie.
    I love that teaser... but maybe go back and rewatch it. It's not exactly animated

19. Post
    Curious to see what direction they go with WD3.

20. Post

/thread. Walmart ****ed up and this was leaked a few days ago lol.