Page 2 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post

2. Post
    Shit, gotta start playing GO lol

3. Post
    Wait so Gen 8 is coming second half 2019?

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001636250158223360

4. Post
    hmm so Lets Go is not the new core games? idk

5. Post
    let's go!! i love it!!!!!

holy shit i was right about the gen 1 / gen 8 dates

6. Post
    https://twitter.com/eurogamer/status...41226993418240

Pokémon Quest is available now on Switch, for free. The mobile version is coming at the end of June.
    Pokémon Quest is available now on Switch, for free. The mobile version is coming at the end of June.

7. Post
    dont see it in store

8. Post
    so basically a FTP version of Pokemon where you pay real money for those pokeballs

It's actually available search up pokemon in the search function. Looks like another minecraft sorta clone.

9. Post

yikes.. lol

10. Post

11. Post

12. Post

13. Post
    This is not the core game, thats next year

14. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Yup, you can see in the trailer when they catch pokemon there was no HP counter or anything like that. Kinda gave it away.

15. Post
    I hope like crazy this crashes and burns. I want next years core game!

16. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    I hope like crazy this crashes and burns. I want next years core game!
    eh they arent that bad. At their core they're still yellow remakes. So that's something to be excited about.

17. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Yup, you can see in the trailer when they catch pokemon there was no HP counter or anything like that. Kinda gave it away.
    Damn, that's disappointing, was getting kinda excited that it looked like a R/B/Y HD remaster with that section that looked suspiciously like nugget bridge..
    Game freak have to be the most conservative damn designers ever, break free from your OG gameboy style tiles & two buttons restrictions already!

18. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    eh they arent that bad. At their core they're still yellow remakes. So that's something to be excited about.
    Nah no wild Pokémon battles, it’s not really a yellow remake. It’s Pokémon Go with a yellow skin

19. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    We can't really say what they are for sure until they at least tell us what the leveling system is gonna be. It kinda looks like it might use a Pokemon Go style one though?

20. Post
    some clarification .

https://twitter.com/ChrisTapsell/sta...50566194343936

That 2019 core RPG will be "in the style of Pokémon X & Y and Sun and Moon". Presume that's to keep hardcore competitive players happy, as Let's Go! is aimed super broad, targeting everyone.

Let's Go! is an "all new game" "within the series like X and Y was", so it's not a remake of RBY despite being set in Kanto. "Inspired" by Yellow, not a remake. Will be interesting to dig into what that means.

"Special Pokémon" coming to Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee - that was v briefly teased (just verbally) during the conference - I can confirm is a properly "new Pokémon" not, it seems, just a new form. Makes sense to have just the one given this is a return to Kanto.

21. Post
    No online component for Let's Go.

22. Post
    The thing is XY weren’t really new games were they? Just the same as the previous ones with new features.

23. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Wait so Gen 8 is coming second half 2019?

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001636250158223360
    oh man what a bust, means I got no reason to buy a switch till 2019 - good thing though is that likely means by the time I want to buy a switch - the rumoured switch v2 upgrade will be for sale with higher resolution and better graphics

24. Post
    Yea, its not like X/Y in gameplay but set in Yellow