1. Post
    Yeah, reading more into it the less hyped I am. Pokemon Go, for the switch, on a Kanto map + couch coop.

No thanks, I think I'll just wait til the 2019 core game eh

2. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    the rumoured switch v2 upgrade will be for sale with higher resolution and better graphics
    4chan rumors maybe

3. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Wait so Gen 8 is coming second half 2019?

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001636250158223360
    Don’t think they’ve confirmed what gen the next core entry (next year) will be

4. Post
    Kog wrote:
    4chan rumors maybe
    Last time I checked the Nintendo DS received several hardware upgrades and the switch is also a portable system, I've got no reason to think Nintendo won't at some point release a hardware upgrade

5. Post
    Playing Quest now. Definitely feels like a mobile game, though not bad for the price my kid and I are playing on separate switches, he's getting dank lvl 14 mons friending him and I'm only getting lvl 3 psyducks ;_;

6. Post
    So this original leak from months ago wasn't necessarily fake after all, theres a very similar shot in the trailer
    Name:  _20180530_181450.JPG
Views: 263
Size:  63.7 KB

7. Post
    hehe yea, that was posted on Aprils fools too

looks like Lapras from behind

8. Post
    Kog wrote:
    looks like Lapras from behind
    With Eevie on the characters head as well.

Pokemon Quest has been a fun little grind, in game it pretty much plays itself and the inventory management is a pain in the ass to maintain if you don't spend $ on it. I can see it getting to a point where you have leveled your pokemon up to max level, unlocked all the stone slots, but don't have enough storage space to full utilize them thus not being able to complete advanced dungeons.

9. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Yeah, reading more into it the less hyped I am. Pokemon Go, for the switch, on a Kanto map + couch coop.

No thanks, I think I'll just wait til the 2019 core game eh
    Turns out reporters made a mistake and there is online play.

I'll probably try it since the next one only comes out Q3 next year

10. Post
    I caved and pre ordered both.

11. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Turns out reporters made a mistake and there is online play.

I'll probably try it since the next one only comes out Q3 next year
    correct me if I'm wrong (seems to be details flying out every 10 mins now lol) but it's been confirmed the game has 'online' but not necessarily 'online play'. This is pretty ambiguous at this stage, and could mean anything from a minimalist feature like leaderboards, or slightly broader like trading between friends, right up to PVP and Pokebank interaction.

Even its PoGo integration could be classed as 'online'.

12. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    correct me if I'm wrong (seems to be details flying out every 10 mins now lol) but it's been confirmed the game has 'online' but not necessarily 'online play'. This is pretty ambiguous at this stage, and could mean anything from a minimalist feature like leaderboards, or slightly broader like trading between friends, right up to PVP and Pokebank interaction.

Even its PoGo integration could be classed as 'online'.
    If you find the japanese press I could read it and tell you lol

13. Post
    yeah that's the tricky part as much as i want to keep my finger on the plusle on this, im also flat out at work and having to catch up in the eevienings.

14. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    yeah that's the tricky part as much as i want to keep my finger on the plusle on this, im also flat out at work and having to catch up in the eevienings.
    That was bad and you should feel bad.

15. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    That was bad and you should feel bad.
    no regrets

16. Post
    Gamespot and IGN report based on a Q&A that there is online trading and battling

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-article...Battle_Online_

http://m.au.ign.com/articles/2018/05...es-november-16

17. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Don’t think they’ve confirmed what gen the next core entry (next year) will be
    I guess it could be the diamond and pearl remakes however i dont think it will be a third game in alola so gen 8 is more likely.

18. Post
    Not going to lie, these games look lame as anything. I can't believe they wanted to follow the same model as Pokémon Go. So so disappointing. Id presume the battle systems with 'pvp' would be the same as Go..

Absolutely disappointed by this.

19. Post
    They do both look pretty shitty. But I'm not too bothered, they're just filler between now and when the RPG comes out.

20. Post
    Latest english trailer. Trading confirmed

21. Post
    to be honest, when I was playing pokemon years ago on my gameboy it was so fun even with the black and white pixel graphics where you only change the contrast haha. It almost felt so real because you use your imagination. This looks fun though. graphics look pretty decent

22. Post
    Will there be no more games on the 3ds?

23. Post
    It's possible Let's Go will feature a new pokemon https://mobile.twitter.com/SerebiiNe...20975447502850

24. Post
    Let's Go Preview. Impressions only after 15 mins gameplay tho :/

25. Post
    Looks ok.

Not sure how it will feel after a few weeks. Like how do you catch stronger Pokemon? Waste a few ultra balls until they finally stay in?