Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    Probably so they can make it better than Rage 2.

  3. Post
    #3
    Actually the unnamed delayed game is Rockstar Table Tennis 2.

  4. Post
    #4
    XCOM and Civ got sequels too recently for it to be either of them.
    There's a chance it may be a Civ 6 expansion pack since Civ 6 has been out a few years and there's only been one when there are typically 2-3 with a year break between each expansion (see: Civ 5's expansions). Considering R&F came out Feb this year a pushback for expack 2 could fit the bill.

  5. Post
    #5
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    There's a chance it may be a Civ 6 expansion pack since Civ 6 has been out a few years and there's only been one when there are typically 2-3 with a year break between each expansion (see: Civ 5's expansions). Considering R&F came out Feb this year a pushback for expack 2 could fit the bill.
    I don't think they would bother hiding a Civ 6 expansion though.

  6. Post
    #6
    Randy will be spending the time to stick a battle royale mode into it.

  7. Post
    #7
    Bobs wrote:
    I don't think they would bother hiding a Civ 6 expansion though.
    If they're not ready to announce it to the public, then I'm not sure if the game's popularity matters much. Also, R&F is on mixed reviews on Steam right now, so perhaps the priority was shifted from a early 2019 release to early 2020 to fix the issues with it?

  8. Post
    #8
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    Randy will be spending the time to stick a battle royale mode into it.
    Yeah, and drop the campain.