Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    I play games on a Xbox if that helps.

Games are also for children.
    Xbox has some really cool parental features too - for example there's a copilot mode that lets you connect two controllers to one user (and/or assign primary control, I think) which allows you to e.g. control movement/aiming while your child operates the trigger.

2. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Xbox has some really cool parental features too - for example there's a copilot mode that lets you connect two controllers to one user (and/or assign primary control, I think) which allows you to e.g. control movement/aiming while your child operates the trigger.
    fancy, in the old days you just gave a second controller to your child and didn't plug it in so they thought they were playing with

3. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Owwww, manbaby fanboy gets in his feelings at the smallest whiff of criticism of the plastic box which he corporate slaves for. Keep on picking cotton for master Microsoft.
    bahaha arent you normally the one who argues with everyone and then runs off screaming "Boohoo you resorted to ad hominen"

Tell me more

4. Post
    Sunset Overdrive 2 not happening at this time, according to sources.
    https://gamingbolt.com/sunset-overdr...mpression=true
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    bahaha arent you normally the one who argues with everyone and then runs off screaming "Boohoo you resorted to ad hominen"

Tell me more
    You've brought no actual arguments, only fanboy tears. It's my pleasure to point and laugh at a weak mind being owned by a corporation.

5. Post
    Sunset Overdrive 2 not happening at this time, according to sources.
    Aww, would've liked a sequel. Maybe a potential PC release would test the market's appetite?