Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Wow 180! They will spin this in there favour come Sunday.

2. Post
    might get this one

Id be more into a modern day one though

3. Post
    I dont even care how my gun looks or what I wear tbh

4. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Woooooooooow, so you can just straight up buy what you want? That is....good.

This is sounding too good to be true, especially from EA...
    I'd say no. You will still need to play the game and get to certain levels before certain gear becomes available.

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:

Info courtesy of proven BF info leaker, AlmightyDaq.
    The only proven leak he had was the bf1 leak, he outright said the next bf game was not a ww2 game, he constantly teased more info coming up to the bfv trailer but never delivered, he has 0 credibility now.

6. Post
    I don't understand why people think it's some kind of alternate universe. It's clearly a WW2 game and the trailer looks to be Operation Market Garden. The prosthetic arm and the weird characters are obviously just skins and custom options.
    I don't particularly like it. I'm all for realistic cosmetic options, but I don't personally want to see weird characters wearing fake arms and blue face paint ruining the immersion.

7. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I don't understand why people think it's some kind of alternate universe. It's clearly a WW2 game and the trailer looks to be Operation Market Garden. The prosthetic arm and the weird characters are obviously just skins and custom options.
    I don't particularly like it. I'm all for realistic cosmetic options, but I don't personally want to see weird characters wearing fake arms and blue face paint ruining the immersion.
    An alternate universe because the visual design is not accurate at all.

8. Post
    Yea I get that, but to me an alternate universe is more like Inglorious Bastards where history is totally altered, not just a few dumb cosmetics.

9. Post
    The ginger woman in the trailer has no difficulty holding and aiming a rifle with a prosthetic arm which consists of two hooks.

yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    The only proven leak he had was the bf1 leak, he outright said the next bf game was not a ww2 game, he constantly teased more info coming up to the bfv trailer but never delivered, he has 0 credibility now.
    So did you actually watch the videos that posted? Why he thought that BC3 would be the next game released was clarified and a lot of details about BF5 are right.

WeenieBeenie wrote:
    The alternative timeline thing is an obvious sarcastic meme where people are expressing their bewilderment at the game's cosmetic direction. This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

CODChimera wrote:
    An alternate universe because the visual design is not accurate at all.
    The Turn-based Tactics games in the series look far better than BF5 so far.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valkyria_chronicles_remastered_ps4_key_art.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	222040
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 26th May 2018 at 7:24 pm.

10. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:

The alternative timeline thing is an obvious sarcastic meme where people are expressing their bewilderment at the game's cosmetic direction. This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Ok.

11. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Ok.

Name:	damage-control.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	222041

12. Post
    I wasn't being sarcastic.

It actually blows my mind there are people that watch the trailer and don't think alternate universe.

13. Post
    I like how people are moaning about women being in the game. And then the EA representative basically say **** up and move on.

14. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    So did you actually watch the videos that posted? Why he thought that BC3 would be the next game released was clarified and a lot of details about BF5 are right.
    Yeah I did, he gave drakesden all his leaking info which has turned out to be wrong

eg he said behemoths were back, they are not
    he said the customization was in entire sets, it is not

and on and on and on

his actual leaking of bf5 has amounted to nothing.

he straight up said there wasnt a ww2 game then his excuse was holding back his info to bait the youtubers, and he then made a big sooky video about youtubers holding back info

15. Post
    I looked at the trailer and saw a video game, not a simulation. Who gives a flying fvck if it's got a fanny in it?

It's not battlefield that makes me dislike battlefield, it's the fanbase. The Tool effect all over again

Probs still buy it

16. Post
    fanny had nothing to do with the trash trailer, see remix here that is 40 bajillion times better

trailer was super off compared to any previous bf trailer, their main trailer bloke left which explains why its a shambles.

I've preordered it, no money down and people get mad about the preorder guns turning up in bf1, A++++ would trade again

17. Post
    usually dice makes top notch content

there is only 2 explanatiopns

1) the content creator only have 1 day to make and edit this trailer

2) they fired the old content creator and the new one sucks

18. Post
    jords wrote:
    I like how people are moaning about women being in the game. And then the EA representative basically say **** up and move on.
    I'm less pissed about the woman and more pissed about the dude who just did a leap off the top of the building and just keeps running unphased. Seriously?

The funny thing is, I bet there's gonna be fall damage so we can't actually do that in-game...

19. Post

Name:	bl0pexhpy6011.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	222043

There have been a few dice blokes mentioning options to turn off cosmetics and things like that. Looking pretty solid like there will be something to turn off ribbit hands etc

20. Post
    Apparently you can leap out windows like that so you probably can do it...

The main thing I don't like is the bat/katana/prostethic limb shit.

yeahboiwahoo wrote:

There have been a few dice blokes mentioning options to turn off cosmetics and things like that. Looking pretty solid like there will be something to turn off ribbit hands etc

That would be so good.

21. Post
    Im gonna play a blue haired lady covered in tattoos and with prosthetics just to make people mad

22. Post
    It will just make you easier to spot, so by all means.

23. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    all the better to get them to come after me

24. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Yeah this was a huge thing in PUBG but not sure if it'll be as noticeable in a BF game.

25. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Im gonna play a blue haired lady covered in tattoos and with prosthetics just to make people mad
    People have also said they won't be reviving whacky look players

Seriously though, a toggle to disable customisation locally would be ideal.