Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 51 to 75 of 502

  1. Post
    #51
    Now that I think about it, my first WW2 shooter had a woman in it.

    She was a member of the french underground in the single player campaign.

    Greatest game of all time. I miss it so much.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	manon-batiste-mp40.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	408.8 KB 
ID:	222044

  2. Post
    #52
    Besides the French Resistance, the Russians had around 2000 snipers that were women - 500 survived the war.

    Here is are some colourised photos of one that was a pinup for her comrades (she had 59 confirmed kills):

    And this one was nicknamed 'Lady Death' - she killed 309 Nazis:

  3. Post
    #53
    <N> wrote:
    People have also said they won't be reviving whacky look players

    Seriously though, a toggle to disable customisation locally would be ideal.
    That's a pretty shitty attitude really. Each revive they choose not to perform based on the persons looks alone costs their team a ticket each.

  4. Post
    #54
    Who cares lol. As long as you don't have players wearing pink or running around with robotic looking limbs its not that big a deal lol

    On another note the progression system sounds pretty sweet. Sounds way better than BF1 which struggled to keep a lot of players interested due to the shitty progression system.


  5. Post
    #55
    Is there a summary of that video somewhere?

    Dice tweets "Forget what you learned in history class." haha yikes.

  6. Post
    #56
    Social justice virtue signalling likely isn't the primary reason for the representation, ticking those boxes are indeed icing though. Since the premium pass is gone (splintering your playerbase for a PvP MP game is dumb) and tying character progression to lootbox gambling would be financial suicide, the long term monetisation for this game will be through selling cosmetic options to play virtual Barbie dress-up. People like to dress up lady characters, there ya go.

  7. Post
    #57
    What a ****ing world we live it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 1.12.48 pm.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	222062

  8. Post
    #58
    Well the trailer was pretty shit & the tone was the total opposite of what you'd expect from a BF game. Thye should've gone the same route as they did with BF1 trailer. Look how many likes that got.

  9. Post
    #59
    It is actually amazing what a difference it makes to it just reusing 7 Nation Army from the BF1 trailer:

  10. Post
    #60
    It also removes a ton of the cartoony shit.

  11. Post
    #61
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Well the trailer was pretty shit & the tone was the total opposite of what you'd expect from a BF game. Thye should've gone the same route as they did with BF1 trailer. Look how many likes that got.
    It's nothing to do with the trailer.

  12. Post
    #62
    jords wrote:
    It's nothing to do with the trailer.
    Oh I assumed that cut off image that no one can make out was the trailer lol

  13. Post
    #63
    jords wrote:
    What a ****ing world we live it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 1.12.48 pm.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	222062
    The dislikes are higher than the ratio of likes, we know. What's your point?

  14. Post
    #64
    So what is it then?

  15. Post
    #65
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    The dislikes are higher than the ratio of likes, we know. What's your point?
    That it's a hyperbolic internet campaign like COD a few years back? Unless your wanting to turn this into another "Eva" internet argument?

    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Oh I assumed that cut off image that no one can make out was the trailer lol
    Yea this image is for the current BFV trailer, similar ratio to the COD trailer few years back. Should have cropped better.

  16. Post
    #66
    Whats the issue though? I don't really pay attention to youtube likes/dislikes so no idea what's going on here...

  17. Post
    #67
    CODChimera wrote:
    Whats the issue though? I don't really pay attention to youtube likes/dislikes so no idea what's going on here...
    I assume the mass dislikes is based on the issue of females in the game as seen here.

    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...-Battlefield-5

  18. Post
    #68
    The BF1 trailer got a lot of likes whilst the CoD Infinite War trailer got a record amount of dislikes. Now the BF5 trailer is getting heavily disliked, for being a badly edited trailer and the other reasons you already know.

  19. Post
    #69
    jords wrote:
    I assume the mass dislikes is based on the issue of females in the game as seen here.

    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...-Battlefield-5
    It can't just be because it's a bad trailer?

  20. Post
    #70
    I blame snowflakes, all of the dislikes will probably pre-order.

  21. Post
    #71
    Its a shitheap trailer but I've still preordered because the game will be rad.

    The mungits claiming anyone disliking the trailer is because of womens are low level wounders

  22. Post
    #72
    Looks like shit, won't buy

  23. Post
    #73
    Battle royale mode confirmed, LOL.


  24. Post
    #74
    Where in the video does it say battle royal?

    If I hear this word it puts me off games, I hate battle royal games - I find them boring and I hate that the multiplayer industry is frothing over this shit

    For what it is, that trailer looked awesome

  25. Post
    #75
    SirGrim wrote:
    Where in the video does it say battle royal?

    If I hear this word it puts me off games, I hate battle royal games - I find them boring and I hate that the multiplayer industry is frothing over this shit

    For what it is, that trailer looked awesome
    They call it just 'Royale' mode, no battle. Not sure why people care that much, if they don't like it there is plenty of other regular modes. Definitely has some more Bad company feeling in what we see with the destruction and stuff so far.