Guns!

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1810

1. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Apparently the select committee did not read all the submissions but got officials to summarize them in a general theme. I hope the lawyers have a field day with this, as I suspect they will.
    I thought so. They were saying that they did read them all but I doubt it. Not enough time.

The bill is basically going through as is. So all the things people pointe dout are basically ignored.

Indigo1 wrote:
    Wow, that's unbelievable. I can't believe the free ride they have been given over this process.

I wonder if we should do the same and rush something through in the next week in response to the 26 people killed on our roads last week or the hundreds killed through Labour's inaction on mental health?
    Lynch mob is what it is. When it's someone else it is too easy to let this stuff slide.

That would require a sense of leadership. Which is lacking

2. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/chr...hots-at-the-us

Michele's highlights of social media posts is brilliant.
    Oh look, he's back - how's that DIA watchlist going?

3. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/chr...hots-at-the-us

Michele's highlights of social media posts is brilliant.
    Typical dribble from someone with no idea what they are talking about. Turn it into a comedy routine to deflect their own inadequacy.

4. Post
    Th3WhiteKnight wrote:
    Typical dribble from someone with no idea what they are talking about. Turn it into a comedy routine to deflect their own inadequacy.
    As opposed to buying big guns to deflect their own inadequacy?

5. Post
    zippy wrote:
    As opposed to buying big guns to deflect their own inadequacy?
    My God you're a dickhead. Get the f*ck out of here you tedious c*nt.

6. Post
    JRS wrote:
    My God you're a dickhead. Get the f*ck out of here you tedious c*nt.
    Let it go, he's a league fan. Might as well be talking to a tree stump.

7. Post
    Not even mad. I'm not a gun owner. Never had a FAL. I don't want Joe public having access to high capacity self loading weapons. I'm just offended by stupid posts.

Also I like league

8. Post
    Well there's no hope for you I'm sorry.

Incidentally my gun has a 16" barrel (which is relatively small as far as guns go), does that mean I'm hung like an elephant?

9. Post
    That honestly took longer than I expected.