Fallout 76

Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
(9 votes)
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1245

1. Post
    I've slowed down a little, wanting a weapon balance pass before I got and make a heavy weapons bloke because they are just shitheaps at the moment in general.

re:atom prices, someone is paying it or they would have chopped the prices down. If you have a major hardon for a certain skin/pose/sleeping bag you can get 4-600 atoms per week on daily and weekly challenges pretty easy (omg bethesda are paying me to play the game?????) I dont look at they are and still pop them frequently enough that I can buy all the mint poses no issues.

2. Post
    So EB is now selling the Helmet Edition for $228
    I wonder how low it will drop before they run out of stock, or if they ever will sell them all.

3. Post
    PC is in store in 3 of the stores only now so they seem to be moving out, console versions looks to have a bit more. I expect they wont drop much under 200

I'd nab another one for the helmet at 100 myself

4. Post
    The PC scarcity is more likely due to much lower initial stock numbers. EB does not stock PC games in any volume anymore. But to be honest the only reason to buy this would be for the helmet so platform doesn't really matter. I might even pick one up if they get cheap enough.

5. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    I wonder how low it will drop before they run out of stock, or if they ever will sell them all.
    We sold our one in store for $228, had been at that price for a week or so

6. Post
    Surprisingly amazon is only listing ps4 versions in stock at a lovely 240 usd (and 6 of them), game in the uk only has pc versions (still at 164 pounds)

I didnt see anything about amazon or game discounting them down hard but they may have already done that.

7. Post
    Are you sure the helmet isn't actually a nylon mask lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up! Just picked up my lay-by.

9. Post
    can you wear it?

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    can you wear it?
    Yes.

11. Post
    better than the halo 5 helmet then

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up! Just picked up my lay-by.
    It's really cool I was having a play with one in the shop, definitely just a collectible though

13. Post
    Okay, I've submitted my support ticket for a replacement bag. I expect to not get it until like August.

14. Post
    Lemme know when your claim gets confirmed, I submitted mine about 10 days ago and is still sitting and waiting. Hoping they don't reject it because the ebgames receipts look different to what the blokes are expecting....

15. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    Hoping they don't reject it because the ebgames receipts look different to what the blokes are expecting....
    You think so? My EB receipts don't look too different to Gamestop ones (aka EB USA).

Here's a random one from Google.
    https://twitter.com/laminatdsamurai/...90303684739073
    Name:  B3qF3z-IMAIB1Uu.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  82.6 KB

16. Post
    The examples on the bethesda site I saw were more the full page invoice like you would see from the likes of comp lounge etc, I think I'm being paranoid but after the rest of their issues lately I wouldnt be surprised if there is a hitch.

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answer...44555/kw/~any~

thats them there.

17. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    Lemme know when your claim gets confirmed, I submitted mine about 10 days ago and is still sitting and waiting. Hoping they don't reject it because the ebgames receipts look different to what the blokes are expecting....
    I got a reply about a week after submitting my claim and I purchased from EBGames. I just sent a picture of the deposit receipt, receipt on pick up and handwritten note with details they asked for.

The confirmation email said it will take 4-6 months for manufacturing and delivery, so I'd probably get the bag around June/July.

18. Post
    lol no one will even care about the bags by then.

19. Post
    Perplexity wrote:
    I got a reply about a week after submitting my claim and I purchased from EBGames. I just sent a picture of the deposit receipt, receipt on pick up and handwritten note with details they asked for.

The confirmation email said it will take 4-6 months for manufacturing and delivery, so I'd probably get the bag around June/July.
    Ah cool cheers, that's good to know.

That's about the timeline I was expecting.

20. Post
    Collectors editions where you need to contact support to order what you have already purchased and paid for in-store, what a time to be alive.

21. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    Collectors editions where you need to contact support to order what you have already purchased and paid for in-store, what a time to be alive.
    Especially when the "Collectors" items itself looks like utter shit. That helmet looks like cheap garbage.

22. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Especially when the "Collectors" items itself looks like utter shit. That helmet looks like cheap garbage.
    I am perpetually amazed at how much the gaming industry gets away with as far as completely ignoring things like fair trading, consumer guarantees etc.

If Samsung marketed a (featureless) fridge like No Man's Sky was heads would have rolled, refunds would be made or those fridges would be replaced with the model advertised immediately.

In gaming we just put up with complete crap - I assume these organisations have no respect for their customer base and rely on their lack of knowledge of basic rights etc - ie they're intentionally banking on their customers being dumb.

23. Post
    You have no idea if you think other industries dont pull all sort of shit like this all the time, I'm not defending bethesda bait and switch bags here but do you seriously think is this restricted to gaming?

- - - Updated - - -

ChrisB wrote:
    Got a link to someone who can make a t51b for cheaper or even similar price or an advanced helmet?

Seriously I went looking few years ago and the money got stupid fast so if you do know some sort of source I would be interested.

And no, an stl file and a 3d printer that looks even semi decent is going to be a shitload more.

24. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    You have no idea if you think other industries dont pull all sort of shit like this all the time, I'm not defending bethesda bait and switch bags here but do you seriously think is this restricted to gaming?
    Definitely not, but it seems to be a constant for this industry.

At least in other industries things will generally go before a commission and/or a court BEFORE being let off completely free and/or a nothing-sized fine - this industry doesn't even bother trying to hold anyone to account.

I mean if this was an appliance or tool that was so severely failing to live up to expectations it would be fairly easy to negotiate a resolution under CGA, whereas I don't really see that ever happening for software, especially games.

25. Post
    At least in New Zealand someone has to file a complaint with the commerce commision for them to do anything (and they certainly do give companies hard slaps), as bethesda is giving me my bag now I'm not going to be filing a complaint . If they stuck to their 500 atoms horseshit I would be.

I never got a response from eb games who are actually responsible for managing it as per nz law so umm yah on that front.