Fallout 76

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1215

1. Post
    What if the machines are wonky?

I'm not arguing the point, just providing a suggestion to why the helmets aren't symmetrical. (or an excuse for Bethesda's shoddy production of these IRL helmets)

2. Post

The bethesda helmet are not wonky just thin and the paintwork is err not awful but not as great as some of the handmade options you can get.

3. Post

4. Post
    Yeah leaving a dev room with a treasure trove of goodies in the game after launch, no chance of that going sideways right?.....

I feel like we should be the ones receiving an essay on why the miasma of technical issues, lack of engaging characters / story and often flawed simplistic multiplayer interactions is worth spending time on vs any other game out there.

5. Post
    Kog wrote:
    You forgot to include the threatening email sent by bethesda

Sent to spam filter by mistake? Whoops, you're insta-banned! Even if you found a glitch to get in there, getting banned just by walking into a room and taking items that the game allows you to take is nuts. It's on Beth to set the items in the room to be unable to be picked up by the player, it's not on the player to not pick up the items.

6. Post
    Hah.

Tell us how you did it so we can try and fix it. If you wont help us fix our screw up, you'll stay perma-banned.

They're still pushing for the community to fix their screw up.

7. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Hah.

Tell us how you did it so we can try and fix it. If you wont help us fix our screw up, you'll stay perma-banned.

They're still pushing for the community to fix their screw up.
    I guess they get points for having a polite first paragraph? :P

Anyway, it seems they've got bigger issues, here's a new dupe glitch that can cause the entire server to lose it's progress and disconnect everyone off the server https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/commen..._bethesda_the/

Step 1 - have 2 or 3 friends

Step 2 - have 1 person sell item to one of the 3 vender machines in enclave

Step 3 - have everyone in your group of 3 buy that item (has 30secs to do so) (original seller buys item back after the other 2 have brought it

Step 4 - rinse and repeat

8. Post
    Bethesda are ****en clueless lol. They can't even fix exploits on their own engine lol.

9. Post
    All the methods for getting into that room require external programs as far as as I've seen. So its a bit more than a glitch and not really the sort of thing you will get into my accident...

The amount of duping that is going on and how a new method pops out every patch is pretty absurd, people are buying guns/caps etc on ebay and whatnot for real money

10. Post
    That was to be expected tbh. Any online game with no barrier to trade is always going to create a grey market.
    The game is not really PvP in any real sense so there is not real game side issue here imo. Although I expect Beth would love to be the ones selling this shit, or at least getting a cut.

11. Post
    Yeah I'm not particularly surprised its happening, without account bound items it always was going to.

Apparently you can stack bobbleheads and get enough damage to one shot people through pacifist slap damage so that is where it may become an issue. Not that I've seen any real griefing since the beta but still.

edit - there was fossiking in the patch the other day around bobblehead durations so this may have already been fixed.

edit 2- turns out this is not the case, even stacking enough to 1 shot the sbq (240k+ damage) only 5 damage is received at max.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/commen...se_of/edw2m98/
    Last edited by yeahboiwahoo; Yesterday at 2:09 pm.

12. Post
    AAA game Lol

13. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    That was to be expected tbh. Any online game with no barrier to trade is always going to create a grey market.
    The game is not really PvP in any real sense so there is not real game side issue here imo. Although I expect Beth would love to be the ones selling this shit, or at least getting a cut.
    I think being able to deliberately crash the server and revert players progress is a bit more important than the duping, no?

14. Post
    Didn't know that was a thing. Also dont really care. Either Bethesda fix this pile of shit or it will continue to shit its self until it eventually dies. I think the latter more likely, but in any case I have no interest either way aside from the schadenfreude which is the only enjoyment I am able to extract from this insulting conglomeration of vomitas.

15. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    I think being able to deliberately crash the server and revert players progress is a bit more important than the duping, no?
    Allegedly, the only evidence of duping being the cause is that reddit post from some bloke claiming it. I reckon its their shitty servers shitting the bed more than anything.