Fallout 76

Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
(9 votes)
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1288

1. Post
    So, it's finally how it should have been at launch?

2. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    You're assuming it will be good after this update.
    The core game is still utter shit. Unless they completely redo the leveling, Skills, gun combat, melee, and crafting it's still going to be shit. It's still a buggy mess as well.
    Late game remains boring, and loot is uninspiring once you get to the "late game".

Another update of this size could save it. This one will help, but it's not enough.

The combat just cannot work in PvP. It's utterly atrocious.

3. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Its certainly in a better state than launch repair kit fiasco aside. There is still some pretty nonsensical looting decisions (drills are in the loot pool of the big boss enemy..) The legendary vendor addition etc was good but I've still got no idea why they keep plugging away at PVP when they couldn't balance it to save themselves.

4. Post
    Why don't they just make it f2p with microtransactions at this point? They seem to be testing the waters with the free trial week.

5. Post
    More good news for FO76. Going to enjoying playing it even more

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

6. Post
    Figured id give it a try during the free week. Had to delete a few games just to make room for the damn thing its over 60gb lol. Lets see what all the disappointment was about.

7. Post
    Downloaded the game for the free weekend, so far:

- Created Character, left the vault, went down the road, game crashed. OK.

- Started game back up, oh have to create a new character, whatever. This time I got to the Overseer's first C.A.M.P. Cool, game starting lagging, really badly, so I thought screw it, I'll look up online how to disable AA.

- Loaded game, first character I made loads, WTF. Leave game and log back on.. new, one hour into the game character loads. Phewf!

Gameplay wise, haven't been off to a good start, lots of lagging, enemy warps around when in firefights, but I'm drawn to the charm of the game.

My PC specs are:

- i7 4790 (non K series)
    - 32Gb RAM
    - 1080Ti

Game is installed on a SSD but holy crap it doesn't feel smooth FPS wise and very "heavy" Bethesda needs to ditch the current game engine for something modern and not well, shit.

8. Post
    Famous game

9. Post
    I jumped in for the free week and put in a bunch of hours in it with some friends

I wont be going back to it again

10. Post
    I actually got a email saying my Canvas bag has been shipped.

11. Post
    Same

I'm half expecting another plastic one

12. Post
    LightWoodLaminate!

****thebag

LightWoodLaminate!LightWoodLaminate!LightWoodLaminate!

13. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    Same

I'm half expecting another plastic one
    Well two of them turned up instead of one, so err bonus?

14. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    Well two of them turned up instead of one, so err bonus?
    Maybe Todd liked your avatar

I just got my one today, much better than the original.
    Last edited by Perplexity; 27th June 2019 at 8:59 pm.

15. Post
    Fallout 76 Helmet recall

https://youtu.be/ZrKrb43F4pI

https://www.polygon.com/2019/9/24/20...et-recall-mold

hmmm i ordered the Doom Collectors

16. Post
    lols, weird its only the gamestop exclusive one being recalled, guess they are different inside???

17. Post
    yup

update from Bethesda , only gamestop nuka cola editions recalled.

https://youtu.be/S2n-sGSSrKE

if you bought from the original it should be OK? ( but check it anyway lol )

18. Post
    update from Polygon, this is hilarious

Update (Sept. 25): After our article was published, a representative from Chronicle Collectibles reached out to let us know that of the 20,000 Nuka Cola-themed helmets that were manufactured, only 32 were sold. It says that all of those customers were directly notified about the recall. All 20,000 units have been recalled.

19. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    update from Polygon, this is hilarious

Update (Sept. 25): After our article was published, a representative from Chronicle Collectibles reached out to let us know that of the 20,000 Nuka Cola-themed helmets that were manufactured, only 32 were sold. It says that all of those customers were directly notified about the recall. All 20,000 units have been recalled.
    Hahaha 32

20. Post
    They started canning orders during the preorder period and stopped accepting new ones, 32 helmets got past that.

I mean lololol they only sold 32 rip bugthesda

21. Post
    Wastelander update delayed to Q1 2020, but don't worry more P2W shit is coming to the cash shop!

22. Post
    and now a $100 onlyfans sub !

https://youtu.be/fQ3NyOwNc

23. Post
    what sort of an idiot would get that

also you can link the real page instead of that annoying guy

https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/arti...t-1st-announce

24. Post
    "Buy Now"? Buy f**king Now? BUY???

F**k you Bethesda. Seriously.

25. Post
    Absolute wowzers, I was pissed at the repair kit atom shop bs but holy **** this is a whole bunch more bullshit piled on top

F**k you Bethesda. Seriously.
    x11ty billion