Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Thank the gods!! Finally finished this after 9 months of starting and stopping. Was definitely an Odyssey trying to finish it lol. So many damn quests. Put it on Easy for the last quarter of the game so I could speed through the rest of it today. I actually liked the story and the setting and the visuals were awesome. I really liked Kassandra as a character. Combat was pretty good for an AC game. Gameplay wasn't exactly anything special or exciting and I kept getting bored after a few hours which why it took me so long to finish but I did really enjoy it for the first 20 hours.

Was a step up from Origins in almost every way except for the length and insane amount of quests. Origins was like the perfect length for an open world game.

I think I did actually like it overall. Its a solid open world game, just wish it was shorter. Don't think I'm in hurry to play another AC game for quite some time though lol.
    Did you get the plat, scrub?

2. Post
    Currently looking at starting a new play thru of Origins followed by Odyssey. By the time i finish those the next AC game should be out as well as the PS5

3. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Did you get the plat, scrub?
    lol nah stuff that bro took me forever just to beat the main game lol. I'm over it now. Will try and finish off a couple more side quests then it's getting uninstalled lol.

4. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    lol nah stuff that bro took me forever just to beat the main game lol. I'm over it now. Will try and finish off a couple more side quests then it's getting uninstalled lol.
    Yeah cool, as I thought, scrub

5. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Thank the gods!! Finally finished this after 9 months of starting and stopping. Was definitely an Odyssey trying to finish it lol. So many damn quests. Put it on Easy for the last quarter of the game so I could speed through the rest of it today. I actually liked the story and the setting and the visuals were awesome. I really liked Kassandra as a character. Combat was pretty good for an AC game. Gameplay wasn't exactly anything special or exciting and I kept getting bored after a few hours which why it took me so long to finish but I did really enjoy it for the first 20 hours.

Was a step up from Origins in almost every way except for the length and insane amount of quests. Origins was like the perfect length for an open world game.

I think I did actually like it overall. Its a solid open world game, just wish it was shorter. Don't think I'm in hurry to play another AC game for quite some time though lol.
    I think this is a good review, I felt the same way. Haven't finished it yet, probably won't.
    It's is a great game though