1. Post

JRPG General Discussion

A JRPG General Discussion thread, self-explanatory. Non-platform specific.

Tales of Vesperia 10th Anniversary Remaster
    coming. I hope that it's in English and on PC + Switch, not just PS4. Super keen, I don't want to get Xbox 360/PS3 games at this point if I can avoid it.

2. Post
    I'd definitely be keen to pick this up on PS4. No hurry, though, as I've still got to polish off graces, xillia and xillia 2 (+ an almost uncountable number of jrpgs I picked up for the PS3 over the years because I thought I'd have the time to play them).

3. Post
    The World Ends with You: Final Remix for Nintendo Switch releases October 12, 2018. One for my wishlist.

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    A JRPG General Discussion thread, self-explanatory. Non-platform specific.

Tales of Vesperia 10th Anniversary Remaster
    coming. I hope that it's in English and on PC + Switch, not just PS4. Super keen, I don't want to get Xbox 360/PS3 games at this point if I can avoid it.
    The english dub voice actors confirmed recording the lines for the extra content years ago, the PS3 English port was never officially announced but they did originally intend on releasing it. So it should have it all.

5. Post
    Grabbed Ni No Kuni 2 for 50% off on Steam the other day - pretty jazzed to blob out in front of that one.

6. Post
    Grandia 1 & 2 HD remasters coming to Switch, Grandia 1 coming to PC!
    http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/20...ntendo-switch/

Grandia 1 is fantastic, highly recommended.

7. Post

8. Post
    Really digging Dragon Quest XI so far. It could be more challenging but there are optional difficulty settings if you want to do that.

It really reminds me just how amazing Dragon Quest VIII was. IMO the first JRPG to do an open to scale world properly.

9. Post
    Never played a DQ game before, XI a good jumping in point?

10. Post
    I hope some company will pick Grandia HD up and make physical copies....

11. Post
    oh neat

Helping me delay my switch purchase