Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Only the most devoted Xbots will be excited for this lol.
    SirGrim wrote:
    Probably not even them
    Mostly fake gamers on Twitter are saying that they're excited for Crackhead 3.

2. Post
    Actually watched some gameplay and it looks like it could be pretty fun. Have preloaded it for tomorrow

3. Post
    I agree, looks like abit of fun, plus the free crackdown 1 on the lead up makes it sweeter

4. Post
    Soldier_Five wrote:
    I agree, looks like abit of fun, plus the free crackdown 1 on the lead up makes it sweeter
    Are you even jamming on your 1x?

5. Post
    I've got it preloaded on xbox thanks to gamepass. I suspect without gamepass the game wouldhvae been cancelled. I reckon hooning around as Terry Crews will be fun for a while, then I can delete it.

6. Post
    Well played literally 5 minutes and closed the game. Good damn it feels absolutely horrid, the controls are so wonky game looks crap and the world is just empty.

7. Post
    Watched the DF video of it (well 5 to 10 mins) Glad I didn't buy this game after all. Some parts looks kinda nice like the big buildings but it still looks like Crackdown 1 with slightly nicer graphics.

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Well played literally 5 minutes and closed the game. Good damn it feels absolutely horrid, the controls are so wonky game looks crap and the world is just empty.
    Have to wonder what they've being doing for the last 6 or 7 years

We've once again learnt that when Microsoft stops marketing a game it's because they have no confidence in it and as the consumer you shouldn't either

9. Post
    ludez wrote:
    So pretty much lives up to everyone's expectations lol

10. Post
    check out the reviews. lots of 6.5/10's or 3.5/5's some as low as 3/10.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...review_thread/

11. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Ludez complaining about graphics doesn't really say much.

2 many jaggies.

12. Post
    I'm torn - i want Xbox gamers to have a good selection of games, i want there to be decent competition between the console manufacturers, i want Microsoft to have a system-selling exclusive, i want a reason to have to get an Xbox One (Scarlett anyway).

But OTOH, i have to admit that there is a element of schadenfreude in my thought process.

The old IP's like Halo, Forza, Gears of War, i'm kinda over, and so far, no exclusives of this gen on Xbox have caught my attention (i'm looking at you, Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, Quantum Whateveritscalled).

The superior power of the XB1X over the PS4 Pro just isn't enough to sway me with multiplat titles, when the Playstation exclusives are just so damn good.

13. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I'm torn - i want Xbox gamers to have a good selection of games, i want there to be decent competition between the console manufacturers, i want Microsoft to have a system-selling exclusive, i want a reason to have to get an Xbox One (Scarlett anyway).

But OTOH, i have to admit that there is a element of schadenfreude in my thought process.

The old IP's like Halo, Forza, Gears of War, i'm kinda over, and so far, no exclusives of this gen on Xbox have caught my attention (i'm looking at you, Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, Quantum Whateveritscalled).

The superior power of the XB1X over the PS4 Pro just isn't enough to sway me with multiplat titles, when the Playstation exclusives are just so damn good.
    Yeah I have to agree with you 100% and I also like the PS4 controller find it more comfortable than the XB

14. Post
    You have small hands by any chance?

I find both the Xbox controller and the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to be more comfortable and the PS4 the least although not the worst on the market - the worst goes to the Nitendo switch joycons

15. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Have to wonder what they've being doing for the last 6 or 7 years

We've once again learnt that when Microsoft stops marketing a game it's because they have no confidence in it and as the consumer you shouldn't either
    They passed it around to at least 5 different studios wasn't it to work on to try and get something out the door to sell. I haven't seen too much in the way of marketing and releasing the same weekend as anthem kind of seems like microsoft sending this out just to say they released it. The earlier videos they showed of this looked really promising as well.

With all the acquisitions of studios microsoft has done it looks like they will have some potentially good first party titles for next gen which should make them more competitive which will also hopefully force sony to dig deeper as well to make quality games which would be a win for gamers.

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    You have small hands by any chance?

I find both the Xbox controller and the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to be more comfortable and the PS4 the least although not the worst on the market - the worst goes to the Nitendo switch joycons
    Just prefer the button layout and find it lighter as I have a stuffed shoulder makes longer sessions better. Average size on the hands

17. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Guess I won't buy then! maybe will sign up to game pass trial and play for a bit

18. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

Forza and Gears are still solid, highly quality games with dedicated audiences. Halo Infinite will hopefully be a return to form for the reportedly disappointing H5 Guardians.

Xbox first party games which aren't their "Holy Trinity" will bounce back within the next 5 years I'm confident. The new studio they formed, The Initiative, has loads of talent. Initiative will probably release a widely praised SP-focused, 3rd person action adventure game that console dudes will talk about non-stop for a month on social media and then promptly memory hole.

Obsidian, Ninja Theory and Playground Games are real crown jewels of MS' recent studio acquisitions. The Outer Worlds will probably be talked about by loads of gamers for years to come.

19. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Just prefer the button layout and find it lighter as I have a stuffed shoulder makes longer sessions better. Average size on the hands
    Yeah fair enough - I know what you mean the xbox controller feels rather heavy compared to the lightness of the ps4 one - I tend to rest my hands on my lap gaming with the controllers which helps not to overwork muscles

20. Post
    Can't stand the ps4 controller personally. Xbox controller is good but gets a bit tiring and all of them have sharp edges, the pro controller for the switch so an amazing controller I reckon.

Best controller I've ever used is a Razer wildcat though so comfy

21. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I'm playing it on pc because it is on gamepass but yeah I played the first little mission bit for about 15 minutes and there is firstly huge auto lock on but it is no consistent when shooting at enemies. It sometimes locks on fine from enemy to enemy but other times it doesn't. Also the camera is terrible when moving around in the world it feels really awkward moving around it either doesn't move where it should or it moves to really strange places making it hard to see things in front of you.

22. Post
    https://twitter.com/XboxQwik/status/...485481985?s=19
    How embarrassingly bad this looks. One of the richest companies in the world funded this game.

23. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    One of the richest companies in the world funded this game.
    Thatís the real kicker for me - the money and resources that they have at their disposal, and this is what we end up with!?!?

24. Post
    I'm Having fun playing it, has an 80's sci-fi vibe to it which is cool, GFX aren't great but when you're jumping around blowing shit up its fine, feels very similar to crackdown 1 which is abit clunky but once you get used to it it works well, alot easier than RDR2 thats for sure

25. Post
    Crackdown 3 Comparison Video Shows Crackdown 1 Has Better Physics, AI, Gameplay, Animations

Xbox need to stop releasing sub-par first party games like this already.