Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Crackdown 3

Another xbox exclusive having problems.

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/st...24749375131649

2. Post
    Ahh Geez almost vapourware. We'll see if anything happens at E3.

3. Post
    may as well move to be a launch title for the xbox one 2

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    may as well move to be a launch title for the xbox one 2
    I think you mean Xbox One 360.

5. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    I think you mean Xbox One 360.
    I think you mean Xbox1/0

6. Post
    That website with the broken links

7. Post
    Was there a 2018 release date announced?

8. Post
    Confirmed. Crackdown 3 will now launch feb 2019.

https://m.windowscentral.com/crackdo...-february-2019

9. Post
    Days Gone vs Crackdown 3

10. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    Was there a 2018 release date announced?
    Yea spring 2018 after being delayed from last year. Was supposed to be a Xbox one x launch title.

11. Post
    Haven't played a Crackdown before, hopefully this is a reason to boot my One S up in 2019.

Thank god for BC titles and the hearty 4K Bluray player, or my Xbox would never even get powered up of late.

12. Post
    I feel like everything cool that crackdown 3 is offering has already been done in the Saints Row games

13. Post
    That date is packed as ****!

14. Post
    This game is out in 2 weeks and has no hype.

I'm not expecting much, just as well it goes to Game Pass on day 1. I might give it go when I do a month-long sub to play Gears 5 campaign when that's out.

15. Post
    Will wait for reviews

16. Post
    The fact that it's on Game Pass Day 1 has to tell you something.

17. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    The fact that it's on Game Pass Day 1 has to tell you something.
    Uh, no it doesn't. Every new MS game is planned to be on Game pass day one. They made a big deal about that.

18. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Uh, no it doesn't. Every new MS game is planned to be on Game pass day one. They made a big deal about that.
    Interesting

19. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Interesting
    Chris is right.

MS is trying to turn Xbox Game Pass into the "Netflix of gaming". New Netflix Original content gets released every month these days, I think? The days of Netflix having a reputation of producing nothing but quality is over, South Park: The Fractured But Whole joking that they greenlight everything rubs that in. Crackdown 3 is a "filler" game out to avoid new exclusive content droughts between the mega AAA blockbusters like Halo, Gears; i.e. the equivalent the Netfix's mega shows like Daredevil and Altered Carbon. Crackdown 3 sits perfectly with MS acquisition of B-tier developers like Undead Labs, Compulsion Games.

Also the fact that if MS cancelled Crackdown 3 it'd sully their already tarnished reputation of lacking first party games. They cancelled several high profile first party games in a row:- Scalebound, Phantom Dust proper remake, Fable Legends. Crackdown 3 was delayed many times and has gone through at least five different studios, I think at this point they're just going to push it out to save face.

20. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Chris is right.

MS is trying to turn Xbox Game Pass into the "Netflix of gaming". New Netflix Original content gets released every month these days, I think? The days of Netflix having a reputation of producing nothing but quality is over, South Park: The Fractured But Whole joking that they greenlight everything rubs that in. Crackdown 3 is a "filler" game out to avoid new exclusive content droughts between the mega AAA blockbusters like Halo, Gears; i.e. the equivalent the Netfix's mega shows like Daredevil and Altered Carbon. Crackdown 3 sits perfectly with MS acquisition of B-tier developers like Undead Labs, Compulsion Games.

Also the fact that if MS cancelled Crackdown 3 it'd sully their already tarnished reputation of lacking first party games. They cancelled several high profile first party games in a row:- Scalebound, Phantom Dust proper remake, Fable Legends. Crackdown 3 was delayed many times and has gone through at least five different studios, I think at this point they're just going to push it out to save face.
    That wasn't a sarcastic "Interesting" I genuinely had no idea that new MS games were going onto that platform. It's a neat idea.

21. Post
    The fact that once again MS isn't spending much on marketing when this game is about to drop paints the real picture

Can't have much confidence in your product if you pretend like it doesn't exist

22. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    The fact that once again MS isn't spending much on marketing when this game is about to drop paints the real picture

Can't have much confidence in your product if you pretend like it doesn't exist
    Grim shit-talking a Microsoft title. Shocking.
    Truth is we don't know much, but as far as promotion goes it has been quiet, but you do realize that all the footage coming out is promotional right? Or has that slipped past you somehow? That being said the hype is missing and that might be telling, but what I've seen looks fun. I am fascinated if we'll ever hear more about their much-touted "cloud" processing they talked about for the destruction physics, or if they'll just hope no one says anything about its omission.

23. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Interesting
    Agreed. This time I think MS is on the right track, well I also thought they were with most of the dropped features the XBO had originally. That time though they were too aggressive and too early. I hope it works out for them, they really do need to be upping their game. With all the recent acquisitions 2020 will likely be a very interesting year for gaming.

24. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Agreed. This time I think MS is on the right track, well I also thought they were with most of the dropped features the XBO had originally. That time though they were too aggressive and too early. I hope it works out for them, they really do need to be upping their game. With all the recent acquisitions 2020 will likely be a very interesting year for gaming.
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to it!

25. Post
    People are actually looking forward to this? It looks like ass no matter how people try to spin it.