1. Post

Post-Scriptum - Early Access (WWII FPS - Realistic)

Hey guys,

I thought I'd introduce you to Post-Scriptum, incase anyone wants to get in for the play test weekend currently on (which runs till Monday - you can get in by buying the game, and the price is pretty reasonable). This is the second play test weekend (the last was a fortnight ago) and IMO the game is already 95% of the way there.

This video is probably best to give you the general idea:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180609125228_1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	501.5 KB 
ID:	222170

Name:	20180609123015_1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	960.7 KB 
ID:	222171

Name:	20180609122631_1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	218.8 KB 
ID:	222172

This game really restricts you to your playstyle - it's fantastic. You don't want to die, as it takes a while to get yourself into battle. A lot of team coordination and cross voice chat.

In the screens above I was in a Tiger Tank - as the commander (basically the best vision of the team - even through that little tiny window). I was responsible for trying to coordinate our battlefield movements and spotting enemies. We were tactically pushing up, flanking enemy armoured positions, and had a flawless round, going 44 nil.

One of the most rewarding games I've played for years.

Consider picking it up, or wait till release for the reviews.

2. Post
    Got it free from backing squad, definitely keen on the game... but the performance is horrible right now. Might hold off for a bit.

3. Post
    All I want is a good ww2 mmo

4. Post
    looks cool and something ill purchase, but ill wait for the release and reviews.

5. Post
    Does look good! Please tell me they will support an OCE server?

6. Post
    No idea about OCE servers but there are already 4-5 Aussie ones up - and I've managed to do well as infantry, armoured and logistics. So ping / my general lack of FPS skills hasn't held me back all that much.

Am getting some rubber banding and shitty fps at points - if you have doubts wait for optimization but so far so good.

7. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    Does look good! Please tell me they will support an OCE server?
    Yeah, no issues there. OCE servers are up and pretty populated for simply a test weekend.

8. Post
    So what's the release schedule looking like? Probably won't buy in for free weekends but when they move in from that then definitely keen to try this.

9. Post
    Eldon wrote:
    No idea about OCE servers but there are already 4-5 Aussie ones up - and I've managed to do well as infantry, armoured and logistics. So ping / my general lack of FPS skills hasn't held me back all that much.

Am getting some rubber banding and shitty fps at points - if you have doubts wait for optimization but so far so good.
    Even Squad has some maps that have terrible optimization, so I feel this can't be any better?

10. Post
    Played the last two play weekends - love it. Even though I've played Squad a fair bit, still takes a bit of getting used to with the mobile spawn vehicles rather than rally points.

Highly recommend it and I personally havent had issues with performance (aside from a bit of rubber banding at high speed in the logi trucks!)

11. Post
    Just a heads up this is available from 6am tomorrow...

12. Post
    sweet

13. Post
    Yeah I too am looking forward to future optimizations but I'll still be playing the shit out of this.

Tank crewing ftw.

14. Post
    Oh lame, I assumed open beta was open to the whole public even if you hadn't purchased it.

15. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Oh lame, I assumed open beta was open to the whole public even if you hadn't purchased it.
    yer disapointing

16. Post

17. Post
    Anyone been playing this?

18. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Anyone been playing this?
    Yeah I have - but been away this weekend so only get a little jam.

This is DEFINITELY my kind of game. Optimisations are noticeably better too (tank was a LOT easier to get around the battlefield - not rubber banding like a bitch).

Still needs lots of work, but it's going to become my new addiction that's for sure.

19. Post
    Do vehicles have the problem of getting stupidly sprung and flipped over while driving over logs/rocks like they do in Squad?

20. Post
    I gave it a go for almost 2 hours yesterday. Had 2 lockups which were so god damn annoying because it's not the sort of game you just jump in and out of.

It's fun, ****ing hard but fun. I think it'll take awhile for people to figure it out in regards to the mobile spawn points and good communication.

21. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Do vehicles have the problem of getting stupidly sprung and flipped over while driving over logs/rocks like they do in Squad?
    Havent had that issue, but there are common ditches on the map that if you hit them right, you will get the trucks fairly airborne! Which is only annoying when you dont land them right :P Havent had it happen with a tank though, as they are funnily enough a fair bit slower to drive.

22. Post
    How's everyone enjoying this? Still populated servers etc?

23. Post
    I refunded, Not that it's a bad game just thought i would enjoy something like this and was wrong lol.