1. Post

Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)

Unsure if its a sort of Quantum Break sequel or prequel but it looks like it might be set in the same universe.

Features

Control is Jesse Fadens’s story. The main plot focuses on her personal search for answers as she grows into the role of the Director. The world of Control has its own story, as do the allies Jesse meets along the way. Side-quests and Secrets are everywhere. Jesse works with other Bureau agents, decodes cryptic ciphers and discovers strange Bureau experiments.

WORLD WITHIN A LOCATION

Explore diverse environments and shifting architecture in a deep unpredictable world, set within a sprawling New York building.

FLEXIBLE AND SUPERNATURAL COMBAT SYSTEM

Define your playstyle by integrating supernatural abilities, upgrades, and modifiable loadouts.

REACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS

Harness dynamic environmental destruction for exciting combat possibilities and master complex rituals to alter your surroundings.

REALITY MEETS THE UNEXPLAINABLE

Dive into a dark and brutalist-inspired world where daily reality has been corrupted by an otherworldly force.
    Last edited by Valeyard; 12th June 2018 at 5:00 pm.

2. Post
    Matt should just hire you to do the Gameplanet Articles subforum.

3. Post
    Wish they'd do another Alan Wake

4. Post
    Looks cool, loved Alan Wake

5. Post
    PC version delayed into 2020, one year after Xbox and PS4 launches.

6. Post
    Release date is 27th August 2019 for consoles, 27th Aug 2020 for PC.

7. Post
    Has some pretty sweet PS4 exclusives too

8. Post
    Physics look Phantastic.

9. Post
    Can't wait for this!

10. Post
    Day 1 PC purchase for me. Loved QB, am I'm not throwing my toys out of the cot cause it's not on steam till next year

11. Post
    It's looking good IMO. Looks like Quantum Break but this time it's a Metroidvania-esque formula title, rather than a strictly linear story like every past "big" Remedy game.

12. Post
    System requirements have been revealed. Apparently you need an RTX 2080 for ray tracing lol.

13. Post
    I hate system requirements that don't show you what resolution it's

So is reccomend for 1080p? 1440p? 4k? who the fk knows

14. Post
    I was pretty ambivalent towards this until I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlGzfcUw26s

15. Post
    Wasn't on my radar but looks pretty decent and not like there's many other new games coming out in the near future.

16. Post
    "non-linear story telling".

Think I might pass. I enjoy this in movies but I hated Alan Wake for this reason.

17. Post
    the engine , effects etc looks excellent. Maybe we might get a decent affordable RTX card that can run this at 2k or 4k come August 2020?

also as a personal note , watching the previews, the voice acting does not quite sync with the toon on screen, i expected a more authoritative voice? Maybe it is because her features are soft etc.
    Last edited by Bloody; 18th July 2019 at 11:30 am.

18. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    also as a personal note , watching the previews, the voice acting does not quite sync with the toon on screen, i expected a more authoritative voice? Maybe it is because her features are soft etc.
    They're using the likeliness of the voice actress, who also did mo-cap for it.
    https://www.instagram.com/thecourtneyhope/