1. Post
    Mera*

It's a bit pathetic that we are seeing so many wet blanket roles given to female sidekicks in this new renaissance just to placate the patriarchy enough to get them in seats.

2. Post
    Why is the bad guy from Power Rangers?

Story looks interesting.

3. Post
    The saying "A tide is coming" sounds cheesy, should have been "The tide is changing"

4. Post
    New character posters look pretty cool. Cant wait for this movie!!

http://collider.com/aquaman-characte...s/#jason-momoa

5. Post
    Aquaman is the only male character I like so far.

6. Post

7. Post
    that looks amazing, Hyped!!

8. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    that looks amazing, Hyped!!
    The seem to have sorted the effects out. Hyped

9. Post
    This could actually be really good for 3 reasons:
    1- the sea is a cool and unique setting
    2- Jason Momoa
    3- The camera work looks amazing

Kinda tempted to see this at the cinemas which I pretty much never do for superhero movies(only IW really)

10. Post
    Very positive reactions from early screenings of Aquaman

https://screenrant.com/aquaman-movie-reactions-reviews/

11. Post
    10 more days until the MCU killer comes out!!

Obviously I'm joking but the hype seems real!! It just made $US96 million opening in China.

12. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    10 more days until the MCU killer comes out!!

Obviously I'm joking but the hype seems real!! It just made $US96 million opening in China.
    I'm actually hype for this. And It will be interesting to see what direction DC goes after this. I expect New Gods will get fast tracked as well as a sequel to this.

13. Post
    First reviews are out & its currently sitting at 78% on RT. In other words it should probably be 88% but some critics probably automatically marked down cos its cool to hate on DC lol.

14. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    First reviews are out & its currently sitting at 78% on RT. In other words it should probably be 88% but some critics probably automatically marked down cos its cool to hate on DC lol.

15. Post
    lmao right on cue lol. Was expecting one your amusing comebacks lol.

16. Post
    FML thought this was coming out on the 21st but its the 26th for us

17. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    FML thought this was coming out on the 21st but its the 26th for us
    You can go see bumblebee on Friday or into the spiderverse instead

18. Post
    Not really keen on either of those but might possibly see Bumblebee

19. Post
    Spiderverse is baller! Was keen on this but sadly reviews and feedback have been luck warm.

Again.

20. Post
    jords wrote:
    Spiderverse is baller! Was keen on this but sadly reviews and feedback have been luck warm.

Again.
    Well we all know you love everything Marvel so no doubt you'd would love Spiderverse no matter what lol.

As for Aquaman yeah from what I've heard the action scenes, the CGI and Atlantis are awesome but the script lets the movie down a bit. Nevertheless it still sounds like a good, fun movie.

21. Post
    Need to follow WW recipie more that was great.

Marvel has nothing to do with Spiderverse, it's one of the best rated movies this year, so *shrug*

22. Post
    jords wrote:

Again.
    70% on rotten tomatoes is still better than man of steel,bvs ,suicide squad and Justice League. Its an improvement and DC will get my support in that regard.

23. Post
    jords wrote:

Marvel has nothing to do with Spiderverse, it's one of the best rated movies this year, so *shrug*
    Yeah I know it was made by Sony but he's still a Marvel character. I've never really been a big Spidey fan anyway so I dont care about it that much. I've heard lots of good things about it though so will still watch it eventually.

24. Post
    How about not making it about yourself and taking the kids? they will enjoy for sure, some classic nods and it's not afriad to make fun of itself.

25. Post
    ^Yeah if my daughter's keen to see it I'll definitely take her.