1. Post
    Is Wonder Woman in it? Nope!

2. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    First reviews are out & its currently sitting at 78% on RT. In other words it should probably be 88% but some critics probably automatically marked down cos its cool to hate on DC lol.
    Yup, just saw the review on nzherald, they called it the worst movie of the year. So out of touch with reality, I doubt they even watched it.

3. Post
    I may watch it streamed ... not in the theatre.

4. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Yup, just saw the review on nzherald, they called it the worst movie of the year. So out of touch with reality, I doubt they even watched it.
    When you read the complaints it's literally the same cons of every single comic book movie made. just hating on DC just for the heck of it I reckon.

5. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    When you read the complaints it's literally the same cons of every single comic book movie made. just hating on DC just for the heck of it I reckon.
    yep its the cool thing to do and its definitely media bias. if it was a Marvel movie it would be getting much better reviews.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. Post
    Or maybe how about making a above average movie?

They have shown they can do it with WW which was a really good movie.

7. Post
    watched wonder woman again. if Aquaman is at least half as good ill be satisfied. WW is just so damn good.

8. Post
    Watched it today and can confirm the reviewer for the herald is a complete hack. Really enjoyed it, was everything I was hoping it would be, loads of fun. Saw it in 3D too.

9. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Watched it today and can confirm the reviewer for the herald is a complete hack. Really enjoyed it, was everything I was hoping it would be, loads of fun. Saw it in 3D too.
    Yeah thought so. Good to hear an opinion from an actual fan

10. Post
    I will wait for this to come up on Event deals, should be good.

11. Post
    So awesome. I loved it.

12. Post
    Watched it yesterday, I'd give it 6/10.

13. Post
    Pretty much rated it the same 3/5

14. Post
    I like venom way more.

15. Post
    I liked it. Great action, amazing visuals. Only things that let it down was the over the top cheesy scenes. Plus a lot of the actors lines were bad at points, felt simple and forced.

Good movie though.

16. Post
    This is one of my favourite DC movies since the Batman Dark Knight trilogy.

17. Post
    i saw it in le IMAX which accentuated the technical aspects of this movie - perhaps its only redeeming features - so i found it enjoyable, whereas i think if you tried to watch this in 240p you would find it pretty unimpressive.

18. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Pretty much rated it the same 3/5
    same, 1.5/2.5

19. Post
    Nah, 1.25/1.25

Quite enjoyed it actually. Easily the best modern DC film not made by Christopher Nolan.

20. Post
    This movie was ****en awesome. The sheer spectacle & action is unrivalled except for maybe Fury Road. There were practically no boring parts whatsoever & even the slower parts only lasted a few minutes before the action started up again. Didn't feel like a 2.5 hr movie at all.

Definitely my favourite DCEU movie. I liked it even more than WW since the talking parts dragged on a bit in that movie & got a bit boring at times.

I think most critics totally exaggerated the issues they had with this movie. Maybe a tad cheesy at times but apart from that it was awesome. - 9.9999/10

21. Post
    +1 completely agree with you

22. Post
    It was pretty decent. Up there with Wonder woman.

23. Post
    3/5 for me

Good CGI, some good action scenes. Horrible pacing, far too long. the was 2.4 movies squashed into one. Too long, the constant up and down pacing . Also Moamoa is not bad but he had little chemistry with Heard. Heard'c character Meera deserved more time. More why she is throwing away everything for Aquaman etc. I understand that DC is now on constant catch up mode which is dissappointing because Black Manta vs Arthur was good for 1 movie and then later a 2nd movie where he goes gold and shiny and takes on younger sibling worth the better lines and pacing.

Lastly Ocean Master sounds way cooler than Aquaman.. just saying..

24. Post
    Bloody wrote:

Lastly Ocean Master sounds way cooler than Aquaman.. just saying..
    So cool.

25. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    - 9.9999/10
    Harsh bro.

Hopefully see this sooner or later.
    Last edited by jords; 9th January 2019 at 10:23 am.