Harsh bro.

Hopefully see this sooner or later.
    lmao nice way to twist my rating lol

2. Post
    GaR wrote:
    So cool.

lmao

3. Post
    I don't really get the love for it tbh. It was alright, but Marvel sets the bar so high. It was nice that they branched away from being all dark and DC like for something a bit more fun and vibrant, but Ragnarok did that so well and so much better. It wasn't as funny, and didn't have the comedic timing that Ragnarok had.

The chemistry between Heard and Mamoa was pretty lacking as well.

Was some cool visuals at times, Atlantis was pretty cool.

Young Tem was ****ing weird.

4. Post
    He cooked the eggs tho..

5. Post
    I also like how his brother is all look at how they're ****ing up our world, here's a bunch of animals dying, they're polluting where we live and he just glosses over it lol.

The Atlantans had every reason to want to attack those on land and the only counter was but but I can't let you do that I'm from the land.

One critique I've seen a lot of is people complaining it is cheesy. It's ****ing Aquaman. If anything I would have enjoyed them ramping up the cheesiness even more.

6. Post
    But if you think about it, they use sea life as slaves.

#freethesea

7. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    I don't really get the love for it tbh. It was alright, but Marvel sets the bar so high. It was nice that they branched away from being all dark and DC like for something a bit more fun and vibrant, but Ragnarok did that so well and so much better. It wasn't as funny, and didn't have the comedic timing that Ragnarok had.
    Yeah I agree with this even though I prefer DC way more (outside of the movies). I like Thor Ragnarok better as well

Marvel movies are just put together so much better & everything flows more naturally. I did feel the dialogue in Aquaman was a bit cheesy & forced at times and most of the jokes fell flat. Everything else was awesome to me though.

8. Post
    CGI was good but story was very meh. 5/10
    Has some strange continuity in it as well. Need an aeroplane to get to the middle the desert but next scene in a town - they just walked there ?

9. Post
    This just hit a billion dollars over the weekend. About time a DC movie crossed the billion mark lol

10. Post
    Did shit domestically did well world wide.
    China showing there strength, I can see the Chinese based MCU movie doing huge numbers imo.