Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Post

Aquaman

Finally some details for the most anticipated superhero movie of the year are coming out!! Ocean Master confirmed as main villain & Black Manta will be in it too. Proper trailer coming out soon probably at Comic Con

2. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Finally some details for the most anticipated superhero movie of the year are coming out!!

3. Post
    lmao I'm obviously joking but I think it's very exciting to see how this turns out since Snyder's grubby hands haven't been anywhere near it.

Also early impressions sound very promising .

4. Post
    MY MAN

5. Post
    I was really happy with Momoa's performance in Justice League. Stoked that some Polynesians are in the film, with Momoa and ol' cuzzy bro Temuera.

Plus Amber Heard is a talented actress and total babe. Keen

6. Post
    joeskie wrote:
    i was really happy with momoa's performance in justice league. Stoked that some polynesians are in the film, with momoa and ol' cuzzy bro temuera.

Plus amber heard is a talented actress and total babe. Keen
    YEAH-YUH

7. Post
    lmao Gwarden's gifs are hilarious

Amber Heard

8. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    lmao Gwarden's gifs are hilarious
    AWRIIIGHT

Ok I'm done now lol

9. Post
    Ride aint over yet.

10. Post
    Justice League was awesome, can't wait for Aquaman.

11. Post

12. Post

13. Post
    Atlantis AKA Wet Wakanda

The story and the characters seem good, but I really worry this whole movie is going to be one big CGI-fest. (and mediocre one, at that)

14. Post
    jords wrote:
    Atlantis AKA Wet Wakanda

The story and the characters seem good, but I really worry this whole movie is going to be one big CGI-fest. (and mediocre one, at that)
    Least the cgi didn't looked half bad. Unlike the turd cgi they used in justice league.

15. Post
    Looks pretty epic to me. CGI looks far better than JL.

16. Post
    Trailer is hype

17. Post
    Looks crazy.

18. Post
    Going for the Muss

Cook the man some ****ing caviar!

19. Post
    Closest thing visually it made me think of was Avatar crossed with The Phantom Menace underwater scenes.

The thing about hiring a charismatic lead actor is you can get away with a lot.

20. Post
    Where's barnacleboy?

21. Post

Apparently this was the footage shown back at comic-con.

22. Post
    ugh her resting bitch face already annoys me.

23. Post
    ^wtf? Mira looks awesome This is gonna be epic. **** the haters lol. Love that one shot with Black Manta chasing Mira and Aquaman.

24. Post
    That scene probably sold me, hopefully there's more of that and less CGI army battles.

25. Post
    grieving wrote:
    That scene probably sold me, hopefully there's more of that and less CGI army battles.
    yeah my one nitpick is the sharks look like they're from Finding Nemo or an animated movie lol