1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Didn't it used to be Xbox that was the one blocking cross-play?

3. Post
    I'm going to Microsoft next gen because of the shit Sony are pulling.

Absolutely disgusting and against the interests of a progressive gaming environment.

4. Post
    Bt wrote:

Absolutely disgusting and against the interests of a progressive gaming environment.
    Sony do have some terrible practices. And it's one of the reasons I use my Xbox 95% of the time.

5. Post
    Why the f@#* would any dominant platform of any industry in the world allow cross functionality with the competition??

6. Post
    Bt wrote:

Buy a pc

7. Post
    Bt wrote:

nice bro, Ill play with you from Switch

8. Post
    MS were the ones saying no last Gen when they were at the top. no surprise to see Sony doing it now.

and I love that it's just because of one game that got super popular for whatever reason. where was this screaming and moaning last gen?

if they did allow cross progression (which is what most people want, not cross platform play) then they also have to allow it for EVERY other game that has a 3rd party account/service that stores progression on servers not owned by Sony.
    (Destiny 1&2, The Division, Warframe, Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, DC Universe Online, World of Tanks, Tera Online, Skyforge, Smite, Planetside 2) and that's just the ones i can think of off the top of my head.

that alone might be enough for Sony to be saying no.

too me it's just funny that these Fortnight players seem to act like this one game is the ONLY game that this stuff matters for. and lets be 100% honest, if it hadn't released on Switch this b**ching wouldn't have happened at all.

9. Post
    Lol they wanna play with PlayStation cause their own servers are empty

10. Post
    The confusing bit is that with Fortnite, PS and PC is cross progression.
    Xbox is the one that you can't change platforms to without locking the account to it.

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Buy a pc
    I have a 1080ti in my pc

12. Post
    Just wait until the next fade comes in and see if anyone remembers