ID:	224229

4. Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Movie-Poster.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	390.0 KB 
ID:	224667

5. Post
    Probably goes without saying but Iím going to try avoid this like the plague. Already heard it confirms what happens to certain characters in endgame so staying far away.

6. Post
    You mean...Spiderman?

7. Post
    jords wrote:
    You mean...Spiderman?
    Well it confirms at least two others that could have died in Endgame - don't. Not counting Spider-Man in that total.

8. Post
    I thought this was coming out after that movie....strange

9. Post
    Huh?

10. Post
    Oh you meant the trailer heh

11. Post
    Does spidey sense even exist anymore? Surely Peter should've sensed that
    Spoiler:

This doesn't look that great to me and I really liked Homecoming.

12. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Does spidey sense even exist anymore? Surely Peter should've sensed that
    Spoiler:

This doesn't look that great to me and I really liked Homecoming.
    Feeling the same way about it. Absolutely loved homecoming.

13. Post

14. Post
    Haha, loving Favreau.

His scene at the end of End Game (for me) was the movie's finest piece of acting.

15. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Haha, loving Favreau.

His scene at the end of End Game (for me) was the movie's finest piece of acting.
    They need to have a scene where Happy is eating a cheeseburger with Morgan. On second thought best not or i will blub like a baby.

16. Post
    Hurry up.and come out already!

17. Post
    How are all his friends the same age, shouldnt some of them be 5 years older due to the snap.

or did they all get snapped for plot reasons.

Love the set up though, Mysterio looking like a good guy for now is interesting.

18. Post
    HunHunter wrote:
    How are all his friends the same age, shouldnt some of them be 5 years older due to the snap.

or did they all get snapped for plot reasons.

Love the set up though, Mysterio looking like a good guy for now is interesting.
    In endgame it was confirmed that only 5 minutes had passed from the snapped peoples perspective. It was a quick line from Peter so easy to miss. And yes his friends did get snapped as well.

19. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    In endgame it was confirmed that only 5 minutes had passed from the snapped peoples perspective. It was a quick line from Peter so easy to miss. And yes his friends did get snapped as well.
    Not sure what the first line has to do with the question but it’s definitely a plot hole that all his friends are the same age as the chances of his entire class and possibly entire school all being snapped is like 1 in 14 million :/

20. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Not sure what the first line has to do with the question but it’s definitely a plot hole that all his friends are the same age as the chances of his entire class and possibly entire school all being snapped is like 1 in 14 million :/
    All you have to understand that his immediate friends (MJ and whatever big chonk's name is) got snapped. The rest of his 'friends'/classmates are just that, classmates; because why would his classmates be in HIS class if they were 5 years older and weren't in the snap? They would be in jobs/uni.

21. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    No its not a plot hole because it had only been 5 minutes for peter and his friends since they were snapped. Thats how they didn't age.

22. Post
    Rii wrote:
    All you have to understand that his immediate friends (MJ and whatever big chonk's name is) got snapped. The rest of his 'friends'/classmates are just that, classmates; because why would his classmates be in HIS class if they were 5 years older and weren't in the snap? They would be in jobs/uni.
    You clearly have misunderstood what I’ve written. Your entire post is literally stating the point I’m making.

23. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    You clearly have misunderstood what I’ve written. Your entire post is literally stating the point I’m making.
    Your trying to make up a plot hole that doesn't exist. The movie is very clear that from the snapped people's perspective only 5 minutes of time has passed so thus they didn't age. Peter and his classmates got snapped so they didn't age. Yes its convenient and seems like a cop out but thats what happened.

24. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Your trying to make up a plot hole that doesn't exist. The movie is very clear that from the snapped people's perspective only 5 minutes of time has passed so thus they didn't age. Peter and his classmates got snapped so they didn't age. Yes its convenient and seems like a cop out but thats what happened.
    Facepalm nobody is talking about them not looking older, so why do you keep repeating the 5 minutes thing? We already know time barely passed for the snapped people. We’re questioning why there doesn’t seem to be a single non snapped person in his school/class. And yes I agree it seems to be a very convenient cop out.

25. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Facepalm nobody is talking about them not looking older, so why do you keep repeating the 5 minutes thing? We already know time barely passed for the snapped people. We’re questioning why there doesn’t seem to be a single non snapped person in his school/class. And yes I agree it seems to be a very convenient cop out.
    It was probably a creative decision request from Sony. Remember they still have final say over everything creative re spider-man. So maybe for whatever reason they didn't want anyone at the school get snapped/not snapped? maybe they felt it would have been too dark who knows.