Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Who's playing what?

Are their any good games out at the moment? I feel like playing something but can't find anything that grabs my attention.

2. Post
    If you want to wander around a largely empty and supremely dull open world then Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the game for you.

3. Post
    Kinda boring lull period at the moment

Just playing some overwatch and hearthstone until new games come out

4. Post
    I just started playing horizon zero Dawn last night. Finished the last of us last weekend. Feels good to get into the PS4 exclusives back catalogue.

5. Post
    Rotating Paladins, Fortnite and Ys VIII on Switch.

6. Post
    I haven't really been playing anything of much since there's no games that interest me at the moment. I found Shadow Warrior classic for free on steam while waiting for Crackdown to arrive (found a super cheap copy of the game on trademe)

7. Post
    Wreckfest, Get a few buddies to buy it and you'll have hours of fun.

8. Post
    PC - Fallout 4 - My second time trying to get through this, It's a bit of a struggle as this game is average in almost every way. Average story, average characters & very average quests. Are there any quests that don't involve going somewhere and killing a bunch of raiders or ghouls? Only thing that makes this gaming interesting is the building & the combat can be fun at times. Also enjoy the modding side of things.

PS4 - Nioh, H1Z1

9. Post
    Kingdom come Deliverance.

10. Post
    check out town of salem on steam its a party game,good to sit down and have your lunch with,liers and piss takers welcome,its cheap also

11. Post
    I've gone back to Bad Company 2, there's a full server every night. Also a new Stalker mod called Dead Air.

12. Post
    Hollow Knight on Switch

13. Post
    Guild Wars 2, and the odd game of LoL when I can stomach it.

Got halfway through Prey and then just lost interest for the second time. Waiting for Post Scriptum and/or BF5 and hoping at least one of them will be engaging.

14. Post
    DL'd FIFA 18 last night, it's $35 on the PSN Store. The World Cup update is temporary though until 16 July. The **** is up with that

Mostly play Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition tho, 30th Anniversary, Ultimate Street Fighter IV, Just Cause 3 and also Knack II against my will cos my kid loves it
    Last edited by Tormenta; 1st July 2018 at 1:54 pm.

15. Post
    Robocraft infinity, fallout 4 and state of decay 2

16. Post
    The Long Dark Wintermute. Had the sandbox since backing but never got round to the story. Loving it.

17. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I've gone back to Bad Company 2
    Been jamming this too

18. Post
    ^I wanted to. I installed it and when it asked for my password I put in the one that logs me into EA's site via Dashlane, but it kept saying it was wrong :/

19. Post
    Currently playing through Nioh

20. Post
    Witcher 3, really enjoying Blood and Wine. To get my FPS fix I am playing Squad.

21. Post
    jamming the new league in path of exile at the moment. 200 hours in the last 2 months I think.

22. Post
    I just put down Path of Exile again (I get bored when I get to mapping i.e. basically the actual game).

I'm back on Rust and loving it - getting those gaming "moments" (i.e. made a fight pit, buried weapons and hosted a battle role with 15 Australians screaming at each other).

Waiting on Post-Scriptum to come out on the 18th where I'll play the living shit out of it as a tank commander.

23. Post
    Teats! wrote:
    Kingdom come Deliverance.
    Just bought this from an online retailer who shall remain nameless for $50 for the PS4. Until that arrives, i'm getting into Deus Ex Mankind Divided on PS4 (was "free" a few months ago), and playing Nier Automata.

24. Post
    Not much at the moment, pretty busy but getting in some Path of Exile, Dragonball FighterZ and SFV when I can. All stuff that I can put down quickly if I need to.

25. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Just bought this from an online retailer who shall remain nameless for $50 for the PS4. Until that arrives, i'm getting into Deus Ex Mankind Divided on PS4 (was "free" a few months ago), and playing Nier Automata.
    I keep meaning to start Deus Ex, also added to catalogue during the PS+ free month. How are you finding Nier Automata so far? Been tempted to grab it.