Page 10 of 10 First ... 78910

1. Post
    I feel like this time of year is a dry period for games. I haven't really played anything since Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled. Next releases i'm waiting for is Control. COD. Then Pokemon. And Jedi: Fallen Order.

2. Post
    Damn; meanwhile, I feel overwhelmed by the stuff on the Switch alone. Fire Emblem, Streets of Rogue (cross-platform, admittedly), new Zelda next month, still grinding Super Mario Maker 2, Cadence of Hyrule, the new DLC for The Messenger, the Forager release, a new patch for Steamworld Quest, Wolf: Youngblood... my cup runneth over.

3. Post
    WoW Classic is only 2.5 weeks away so doesn't really matter what games come out anymore

4. Post
    Total War : Warhammer II has to be the best game I've played in years, I'm addicted to it, jus fbeat the lizard man vortex campait now onto a Chaos Warrior Mortal Empires. So much replay ability and content.

5. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I feel like this time of year is a dry period for games. I haven't really played anything since Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled. Next releases i'm waiting for is Control. COD. Then Pokemon. And Jedi: Fallen Order.
    Yeah it's definitely dry af atm. CTR got boring fast & before that I think Metro Exodus was the last big game I played. At least AC: Odyssey is a decent game to play while I'm waiting for something more exciting to come out.

6. Post
    Drunken still playing world war z? keen for some games if you are

7. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    Drunken still playing world war z? keen for some games if you are
    Nah bro got bored when I hit level 80 & flicked it off

8. Post
    just downloaded Metal Wolf Chaos hopefully it won't be a confusing mess to play.

9. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    just downloaded Metal Wolf Chaos hopefully it won't be a confusing mess to play.
    Well after a hour or so. This is pretty fun. few clunky bits but could see where they were going. Wonder if the remaster will be popular enough for From Software to get back into the Mecha genre.

10. Post
    Been playing Gears of War 4 horde mode the last few nights with mates. Fun as, and fun racking up all the kills on PC while they struggle on Xbox

11. Post
    Anyone playing No Man's Sky on PC?

I have it on PS4 and really like the game but the input lag and general poor performance keeps me away. Does the PC version fare much better? Does the game look like it has a layer of vaseline smeared over the screen? Want that smooth gameplay.

12. Post
    Waiting for them to fix the VR build they have just released, before I buy and play it on my Samsung Odyssey+

13. Post
    I'm back to Elder Scrolls Online which is actually a pretty decent single player experience.

14. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Waiting for them to fix the VR build they have just released, before I buy and play it on my Samsung Odyssey+
    honestly vr is the future so many skeptics still about but man.. another 2-3 years and I'm sure it will be a must in many households especially with ps5 I'm sure sony will push the **** out of it.

15. Post
    I'm currently playing Steins;Gate Elite on Switch, a VN remade into an interactive anime. The first 20 hours were boring as shit, it's all just slow set-up. When the game hits Act 5 then it started getting really good, I'm glad that I slogged through those first 20 hours. Still wish that the journey getting hadn't been such a yawn.

The game tries to base itself on actual scientific theory, so you get a lot of info dumps where characters explain it to each other/the audience.

The main character starts off as an obnoxious blowhard, but all the tragedy in that results as consequences of his mucking with time matures him fast. Once he goes his arc he's likeable and sympathetic IMO.

I've gotten 3 endings so far, on my way through the Main Route.

The sequel Steins;Gate Zero is out on Steam, but I'll just wait a year or so to see if they remake it with animated video from the 2018 anime adaptation. If only because static images are far more dull than animation.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 22nd August 2019 at 1:56 am.

16. Post
    The Outer Wilds is a wonderful adventure game. The universe explodes & the game restarts after 20mins so you explore & uncover the story in small, methodical chunks. It's great.

17. Post
    So excited by the release of ff8 remaster I playing the original again in all pixel glory lol

18. Post
    Been playing Age of Empires Definitive Edition . Bringing back some good memories. Its a little buggy and a few lag issues but overall have been enjoying it. Mainly playing multiplayer. Some good players out there too

19. Post
    Shadow Tactics from a recommendation somewhere on gp. Basically a Japanese themed Commandos and pretty solid

20. Post
    Evergreen PUBG. I am at level 32.

21. Post
    Man of Medan