1. Post
    Yep. Some of the hunts are definitely more challenging.

2. Post
    For Honor. So much fun!

3. Post
    Picked up Attack on Titan 2 for the switch. If you've played the first game You've played this game but at least you play your own character. Still heaps of fun zooming around like spiderman killing titans

4. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Picked up Attack on Titan 2 for the switch. If you've played the first game You've played this game but at least you play your own character. Still heaps of fun zooming around like spiderman killing titans
    I was really impressed by the Switch port, loved the game and spent ages playing online too. Make sure you drop into the community upgrade section or whatever, random people will update your gear for free (I think there's a 1 per day type limit or something)

5. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I was really impressed by the Switch port, loved the game and spent ages playing online too. Make sure you drop into the community upgrade section or whatever, random people will update your gear for free (I think there's a 1 per day type limit or something)
    I've noticed a fair bit of slowdown when the going gets tough, but other than that it's certainly playable on the Switch.

6. Post
    I picked up Yakuza Kiwami 2 yesterday. Awesome fun beat em up starring my fav dragon lol

7. Post
    Grabbed Firewall Zero Hour on PSVR and really impressed. Kind of a Rainbow Six Seige-Lite experience with more modes and upgrades to come.

Also Monster Hunter Ultimate on Switch.

8. Post
    Dark souls 3. Really enjoying it but man there isnt alot of room for error haha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Post
    Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. An isometric ARPG. Has to just about be the most prettiest game I've played. It's in beta and they've just released Act 1. Bosses/Elites are pretty challenging. Amazing environment design and very satisfying hack/slash mechanics with really rewarding tech trees.

10. Post
    Oxenfree on Switch and DayZ stand-alone on PC.

11. Post
    Rimworld. Where the hell does the time go when I boot that up?

12. Post
    Detroit Become Human & AC Odyssey on PS4 & played a bit of Outer Wilds on PC but haven't got into it properly yet.

13. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. An isometric ARPG. Has to just about be the most prettiest game I've played. It's in beta and they've just released Act 1. Bosses/Elites are pretty challenging. Amazing environment design and very satisfying hack/slash mechanics with really rewarding tech trees.
    Played this the other day aswell. Gorgeous game!!
    Makes POE on ps4 (which I've been playing quite abit) look f&*#ing horrible now, and it looked like shite b4

14. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Ha, I just watched a vid on YouTube about this last night. Looks purrty.

15. Post
    been in EA for ages, I reckon we'll see Lost Ark release in the west before this game gets a full release

16. Post
    popopop wrote:
    been in EA for ages, I reckon we'll see Lost Ark release in the west before this game gets a full release
    They're doing some cool things so I'm happy for them to take their time.

17. Post
    Decided to play some Too Human. I can see why this game was a bit of a flop. Gotta say the Nordic Sci Fi setting is kinda cool.

18. Post
    Anyone on here playing Risk of Rain 2 or Barotrauma? I'm keen on some chaotic co-op sometime.

Barotrauma being an up to 9 player co-op submarine game in space.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdqDGzsYHw

19. Post
    Playing my home at Portia, really gun little game.

20. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Playing my home at Portia, really gun little game.
    Looks like a couple of auto corrects in there! I've been thinking about that since playing Stardew Valley.

Currently playing This War of Mine (PC) which hasn't quite gelled with me yet, Heat Signature (PC - really good for a quick blast) and have just started Spider Man (PS4).

21. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Looks like a couple of auto corrects in there! I've been thinking about that since playing Stardew Valley.

Currently playing This War of Mine (PC) which hasn't quite gelled with me yet, Heat Signature (PC - really good for a quick blast) and have just started Spider Man (PS4).
    Lol yep meant to be my time at Portia and fun.

22. Post
    Spent the past couple days playing wonder boy the dragons trap remake on PS4.

My kids, neph and I were all bunched around the couch taking "lives" each.

Brought back some master system nostalgia. Especially when you switch the graphics and sounds to retro mode

23. Post
    Been playing Bloodstained-Ritual of the Night, the amount of backtracking and grinding just to beat a boss. (I've had one complete crash to desktop or whatever you call it for console users) I need to remember to get tons of potions and turn them into high potions for the boss fights. The english dub and subtitles are pretty crap tbh. Missing certain words in the subtitles = lazy to me. At least it runs smooth for the most part.

24. Post
    Not playing a lot at the moment.. I'm maybe 7 hours into Bloodstained on Switch (48% map completion however that translates to progress.. just hit an interesting encounter.. won't spoil). Really enjoying but haven't felt much urge to return just yet. Will finish it one day.

Other than that finished Blood and Truth (PSVR) which was ok, and jumping in for Destiny 2 (PS4) dailies enjoying the slow crawl up the power level.

25. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Not playing a lot at the moment.. I'm maybe 7 hours into Bloodstained on Switch (48% map completion however that translates to progress.. just hit an interesting encounter.. won't spoil). Really enjoying but haven't felt much urge to return just yet. Will finish it one day.

Other than that finished Blood and Truth (PSVR) which was ok, and jumping in for Destiny 2 (PS4) dailies enjoying the slow crawl up the power level.
    It took me roughly 7 hours in finding double jump!