Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Yeah she seems mad at the driver not the PB Tech guy. They were probably fighting before the accident, most likely about how fat she is.

2. Post
    Now I'm really keen to get a dashcam

Are there any that records in 360 degrees all around the car both when the engine is on and off if motion/contact is detected?

3. Post
    Ya

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Now I'm really keen to get a dashcam

Are there any that records in 360 degrees all around the car both when the engine is on and off if motion/contact is detected?
    Gotta catch those pesky minorities in the act.

5. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    Gotta catch those pesky minorities in the act.
    I'm not worried about thieving - it's for people who think it's ok to hit their car doors against yours or scrape your car whilst parking and then drive away leaving you with the insurance bill

Some people have no respect for other's property

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I'm not worried about thieving - it's for people who think it's ok to hit their car doors against yours or scrape your car whilst parking and then drive away leaving you with the insurance bill

Some people have no respect for other's property
    Ive learned to park far away from the supermarket entry. The further away you park less scum.

7. Post
    Markuchi wrote:
    Ive learned to park far away from the supermarket entry. The further away you park less scum.
    Anyone who parks in disabled spots without a permit, taxi stands without being a taxi, loading zones without being a delivery vehicle, and horizontally across vertical car parks should be automatically statutorily consenting to anyone and everyone keying up their car.

8. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Anyone who parks in disabled spots without a permit, taxi stands without being a taxi, loading zones without being a delivery vehicle, and horizontally across vertical car parks should be automatically statutorily consenting to anyone and everyone keying up their car.
    Every time I go to the supermarket there is always(no exaggeration here) someone parked in the taxi park with half their family waiting, clearly not a taxi or even uber. always same ethnicity(this is just an observation please dont shoot me).

Ive had someone hit my car while im in the car and deny they did anything, again close to the entrance. Seriously anywhere close to the entrance of a major retailer, supermarket or mall is just asking for trouble.

9. Post
    Another one I forgot: if a police officer parks in a bus stop they should be locked up with all the prisoners they've put away.

10. Post
    Markuchi wrote:
    The parking space that is far from the entry often doesn't have CCTV. My mate got his new ute keyed by some assholes at pak n sav and the cameras only covered near the entrance and ped crossing. I try to find parking next to expensive cars as they are less likely to damage their car or are jealous of your car

11. Post
    gpig wrote:
    The parking space that is far from the entry often doesn't have CCTV.
    Yeah but thats a problem for your insurance to deal with.

12. Post
    Markuchi wrote:
    I religiously park away from shop entrances to avoid other cars. Its primarily driven by having kids and the extra space it affords to get them in and out of the car easily.

BUT no matter how far away from other cars I park some idiot always wants to park right next to me, no matter how many free car parks there are closer to the entrance. Like this:

Name:  4164DF5000000578-0-image-a-27_1497371288794.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  49.1 KB

13. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    That could be a great rule. Make the permits huge and must be displayed in a certain location so as there's no confusion.

Section X: Permit parking zones are classified as XYZ (government specific zones, disabled, taxi whatever), this includes private parking areas with clearly marked zones meeting government specification.

Section Y: "Any vehicles, with the exception of emergency vehicles attending to an emergency with visible emergency lights, that are parked erroneously in these zones without the correct permit waive all property rights on the vehicle and its contents until they leave the parking zone."

People would quickly stop parking in places they shouldn't if their windows were immediately smashed and shit stolen. And insurers would quickly add a clause to their policies.

Would be fun to smash a police car window. Just take a video first so you can prove it didn't have its lights on.

14. Post
    A drawback is we'd get a rise of counterfeit permits, annnnnd:

15. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    A drawback is we'd get a rise of counterfeit permits, annnnnd:

I don't think we would, unless someone was actively intending to park in handicap spots.

I can understand, say, a dodgy WoF, you use your vehicle all day everyday but surely there can't be a market for people actually wanting to park where they shouldn't on a regular enough basis that they'd go out and buy fake permits.