1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    ...... Why wait for it to come to switch? It's a free game. Download it and give it a go. :P

Also, going by Steves Twitter, Railjack won't come till next year, why Fortuna is coming this year.

3. Post
    Jagji56 wrote:

Also, going by Steves Twitter, Railjack won't come till next year, why Fortuna is coming this year.
    I figure Railjack will be the lead up to the New War -
    Spoiler:

4. Post
    Jagji56 wrote:
    ...... Why wait for it to come to switch? It's a free game. Download it and give it a go. :P
    "...but It's portable."

5. Post
    Trikki wrote:
    I figure Railjack will be the lead up to the New War -
    Spoiler:
    Actually, I think Railjack will lead into what they have cooked for the new Dark Sectors. That's based on the very vague hints Steve gave us after it on the Dev Stream.
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    "...but It's portable."
    And in the past, DE has allowed you to transfer your account to the new platform. So you start on PC and then switch to the Switch when it releses. :P

6. Post
    Jagji56 wrote:
    And in the past, DE has allowed you to transfer your account to the new platform. So you start on PC and then switch to the Switch when it releses. :P
    I've only been loosely following this but the impression I got from feedback so far is it is going to be a new / stand alone account and cannot be imported. Maybe in the future?

edit:

Players on the PC may be interested to know that there is the possibility of logging into their accounts on the Switch. I asked Creative Director Steve Sinclair about the possibility of crossplay or one time transfer between platforms for those who want to play on the Switch. Sinclair told me that it won’t be possible for the PlayStation 4, but it could possibly be worked out for the XBox, and it would be a breeze for the PC. He continued by saying that he was very interested in looking into making it so players cold seamlessly move between play on the PC and the Switch. That could mean easily taking your Warframe on the go, be it travel for work, leisure, or just because.
    http://massivelyop.com/2018/07/07/te...a-possibility/

7. Post
    Hope it is cross progression

8. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Hope it is cross progression
    There is no cross progress, as the Clans and other things like patches are always on PC first, and take time to get certed for PS4 and XBox. I am not sure how easy it is to get patchs on the Switch, but I think it will still lag behind the PC, witch makes keeping progress the same on all platforms not exactly something that is doable.

9. Post
    I'm always confused as to why media outlets always claim these things are EXPANSIONS, when in fact they are just content patches.
    DE does a live service game correctly by introducing new mechanics, zones, weapons, warframes and game systems via patches and not expansion packs.

Destiny and its stupid content updates being called expansions seems to have caused everyone to think that they are all done that way.

10. Post
    I played this when it first came out and thought it was absolute garbage.
    I now watch streams of it from time to time, and its pretty damn great. Not something I'd play, but the quality and amount of content is undeniable.