1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    So this is like Nintendo's dark souls, right?

3. Post
    Dark Souls as in it present challenges you just can't run into? Sure.

But for the most part it's a fluid, action based JRPG with a hell of a lot of gameplay mechanics going on. Go out, hunt monster, collect parts, make new shit, rinse repeat. No real story progression to speak of.

4. Post
    So, a paid version of Dauntless?

5. Post
    A Corpse wrote:
    So, a paid version of Dauntless?
    I think its a version of Dauntless which doesn't absolutely suck

6. Post
    Beware, this might be on par with the OG pc release of Dark Souls. The talk of "parity" with consoles is concerning.

I am interested, but until I see that the game performs well and has the expected PC specific bells and whistles I will be avoiding.

And in case someone wants to call me a PC elitist, that is not the case. Think of it this way. Would you like to buy a PS4 game and then get a version identical to the Switch version (e.g. Doom, or Skyrim)?
    Any version of a game should do all it can to best take advantage of the platforms strengths.

7. Post
    Console versions made a player choose between a higher resolution or a higher frame rate, with neither option offering a true 4K experience or solid 60 fps rate.
    Framerate mode on PS4 Pro doesn't deliver anything near a "solid 60 fps rate" the majority of the time. Please don't lie to your readers.

8. Post
    dude2099 wrote:
    So this is like Nintendo's dark souls, right?
    Haha no

9. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Framerate mode on PS4 Pro doesn't deliver anything near a "solid 60 fps rate" the majority of the time. Please don't lie to your readers.
    Try reading better
    neither option offering a true 4K experience or solid 60 fps rate.

10. Post
    Haha good call

11. Post
    yeah, its a shame Eva always needs to be at full douche all the time.

12. Post
    It'll be interesting to see how popular the PC version will be.

13. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    It'll be interesting to see how popular the PC version will be.
    I really hope the PC version is given the best possible chance to shine. Having this series on PC moving forward is a win for everyone.

14. Post
    hopefully there is a demo for this, I couldn't play this on console with only 30fps