Star Wars: Episode IX [2019]

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    RLM are awesome

2. Post
    Collider are god damn embarrassing. All their fake rumors. I unsubbed from them along time ago. Can see why John Campea left. They wen't downhill after he left.

3. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    RLM are awesome
    Yep.

What are Collider? a star wars podcast or something? I'm sure i've heard of them before somewhere...

4. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Yep.

What are Collider? a star wars podcast or something? I'm sure i've heard of them before somewhere...
    I think they just do all movies in general

5. Post
    Mike and Rich having some fun.

6. Post
    Name:  t27jonbqlfi31.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  321.2 KB

7. Post

8. Post
    They should have made that the first trailer. That was so so much better

9. Post
    Keri Russell as Rey turned bad in a vision i am guessing? Also to try to sell more toys. Hmm i guess this is their last chance , they had to really turn the nostalgia tap on .
    Last edited by Bloody; 27th August 2019 at 8:44 am.

10. Post
    Man there are some pretty wild fan theories out there about Rey now that actually make perfect sense and explain her Mary Sue moments.

11. Post
    There was a spoiler leak maybe a week ago that fits it nicely with this new footage

Looks shit but it's really not like it had much of a chance having to follow up from TLJ

Bloody wrote:
    Keri Russell as Rey turned bad in a vision i am guessing? Also to try to sell more toys. Hmm i guess this is their last chance , they had to really turn the nostalgia tap on .
    The poster with palpatines face is from a toy lol

12. Post
    Its unlikely to be Keri Russell though, she plays a different character.

13. Post
    hmm ok, i thought they might do an Anakin 180 maneuver and just turn her Dark side. /shrug

14. Post
    Maybe she's the evil matriarch that's run the show all along?

15. Post
    you wish

it will likely be a lot less complex

16. Post
    Latest theory is that Rey and dark Rey are clones made from Lukes severed hand in ESB.
    Hence why Rey is drawn to Lukes light sabre and has a vision when she touches it and why she goes full Mary Sue.

I quite like the theory but seems too complicated a plot for SW.

17. Post
    My theory Rey will become the actual balance of the force the whole way through the movies the balance of power has see sawed between the dark and the light Rey is going to embrace both sides of the force to ultimately bring balance to the force.

18. Post
    Umm so now there are 2 Rey's.. Can't see that happening

19. Post
    I think it'll either be nothing more than a vision, or a trick to get close to the Emp.

20. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Umm so now there are 2 Rey's.. Can't see that happening
    Umm, not saying your wrong or anything but clones are a pretty big thing in the Star Wars universe.

I havent read any of the stand alone books/comics or anything, but I'm lead to believe via reddit that Palpatine pursued cloning pretty heavily as well didn't he?
    It would make sense that hes trying to clone a powerful force user and posess the body so he can live forever.
    It would also explain why hes in the poster's and you can hear his cackling in the soundtrack, 'noones ever really gone ' ect.
    It ties into Rey's visions in the dark side water cave as well.

21. Post
    If you don't care about spoilers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLea...x_the_rise_of/

22. Post
    Six endings being tested for Star Wars Rise of Skywalker? Extensive Reshoot claims explained:
    He's been on point for my ST stuff so i assume he's right here.

23. Post
    Marvel Studios Kevin Feige is set to produce a new Star Wars movie. Imagine if he got the Russo brothers to direct :O

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...isney-1243481?

24. Post
    Something good has come from Sony dropping the ball, nice!

25. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Marvel Studios Kevin Feige is set to produce a new Star Wars movie. Imagine if he got the Russo brothers to direct :O

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...isney-1243481?
    Everything will eventually be homogenised into one big Disney Kevin Fiegeathon

Yawn