Star Wars: Episode IX [2019]

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    The actor confirmed at SWC its him laughing but I reckon it’ll be red herring for Snoke

2. Post
    Is that the remains of Death Star 2?

3. Post
    Yeah ... I think it is

4. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    The actor confirmed at SWC its him laughing but I reckon itíll be red herring for Snoke
    There was an abandoned subplot in force awakens where they visited the wreckage of a death star to look for the ghost of palapatine.

Also this.

5. Post
    I'm assuming Sith ghost kind of like Kenobi and co yeah?

Interesting, Ep 3: Revenge of the Sith (Dark side), Ep 6: Return of the Jedi (light side), Ep 9: Rise of Skywalker (Grey side?).. is Skywalker the new force wielding order that embraces both sides of the force?

6. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    I'm assuming Sith ghost kind of like Kenobi and co yeah?

Interesting, Ep 3: Revenge of the Sith (Dark side), Ep 6: Return of the Jedi (light side), Ep 9: Rise of Skywalker (Grey side?).. is Skywalker the new force wielding order that embraces both sides of the force?
    Yeah I reckon it’ll be a Sith ghost, which will be a first I believe. Think it’ll be light side again but we’ll see.

7. Post
    I thought that teaser was great. Will be cool seeing what the death star wreckage is all about

8. Post
    I'm hoping this makes the Endorian Apocalypse canon.

9. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Yeah I reckon it’ll be a Sith ghost, which will be a first I believe. Think it’ll be light side again but we’ll see.
    I'm personally hoping for clones.

10. Post
    Bob Iger confirmed that Star Wars will go on a hiatus following Episode IX. I'm guessing this is due to Avatar.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ix-disney-says

11. Post
    POCOLOCO wrote:
    I'm personally hoping for clones.
    That was the Emperors original plan right? clone himself?

12. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Yeah there is extended universe material about it.

13. Post
    The EU thats been retconned and also there's an official story or something about the empire wanting to be defeated after the emperor died so he could be cloned. or something weird. I wonder if snoke was a clone?

14. Post

15. Post
    Knights of the old republic is being developed at Lucasfilm.

https://twitter.com/mtvnews/status/1...989192192?s=21

16. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Did he not have some Sith skill about saving life, so why not his own.

17. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Did he not have some Sith skill about saving life, so why not his own.

I dont think he ever cracked the cheat death part. Thats what he needed anakin for. Unless he lied to anakin and kept it to himself.

18. Post

Pretty cool.

19. Post
    So there's a new trilogy of Star Wars films starting in 2022 through 2026 and the 2022 film will be from the game of thrones writers.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/14/1...johnson-disney

20. Post
    Ugh, hard pass on hearing that the GOT hacks are writing.

21. Post
    They will probably give up on it after 1 movie.

22. Post
    It will be fine as long as they have good source material to adapt rather than be forced to write their own ending...

23. Post
    brand wrote:
    It will be fine as long as they have good source material to adapt rather than be forced to write their own ending...
    The D&D films are rumored to be the old republic. So fingers crossed. I will admit tho the way the last season of GoT has turned out has dampened my excitement a bit.

24. Post
    Some access journalism shill podcaster got assblasted on air because he didn't get a free invite to the Disneyland Galaxy's Edge theme park. He refused to remain professional and do his job covering Star Wars news, his producer proceeds to ream him out on air.
    https://twitter.com/FilmGob/status/1135910635751874561
    The schadenfreude has been glorious.

Red Letter Media's Nerd Crew series is a parody of this shill Collider podcast. They posted a Rich Evans reaction video and it's glorious.

Fan cut of it.

25. Post
    No idea who any of these people are but thats pretty funny.