Star Wars: Episode IX [2019]

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    hmm Lucas wanted more Midi-chlorians !

https://youtu.be/56FsSmUi0Yk
    Last edited by Bloody; 28th September 2019 at 8:49 pm. Reason: lol website is acting up still

2. Post
    Somewhat decent poster, at least.

Name:  EFfbrBlXoAEqYi2.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  337.8 KB

3. Post
    Is Fin in front of a racing snail from Neverending story??

4. Post
    Final trailer should be dropping sometime later today.

5. Post
    Tickets are available!

6. Post

7. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    jesus they do it every time

I was watching... was stoked... had the feeling I had not had for ages...

and then I saw ****en what looked like horses running across the deck of a star destroyer - in space nonetheless

instantaneously killed all the hype I had.

8. Post
    I am the Senate Chair!

9. Post
    stacrafty wrote:

and then I saw ****en what looked like horses running across the deck of a star destroyer - in space nonetheless

It doesn't look like the riders have breathing apparatus on. The star destroyers could be hovering over a planet?

10. Post
    chasiubau wrote:
    It doesn't look like the riders have breathing apparatus on. The star destroyers could be hovering over a planet?
    Only part of the problem is that its in space

The other bit is you trivialise the enemy (imperials) by casually running horses across their capital ships lol

The only movie that really gave us the sense the imperial alliance was bad as and a credible threat was Rogue One.

11. Post
    I just figured it has something to do with the star destoyers emerging out of the ice ... ergo part of a frozen world.
    They might be making a mad dash for the hangar doors or something similar before they reach the edge of the atmosphere on whatever ice world they're on.

12. Post
    stacrafty wrote:

'**** it' - Director JJ Abrams

But fair enough, I mean how the hell was he supposed to carry on from TLJ?

13. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    '**** it' - Director JJ Abrams

But fair enough, I mean how the hell was he supposed to carry on from TLJ?
    Make it all a force dream that Luke wakes up from and then sets out to find Rey and train her for real?

14. Post
    Trailer is decent. I find it interesting how there's only one shot of Rose in the entire trailer. Hopefully JJ can round out the trilogy and get Star Wars back in a positive place with the fans. And while I'm still more excited for some of the other Star Wars content coming. Mandalorian and Jedi Fallen Order etc. Despite that I still got tickets cause damn its Star Wars. And I want it to be good.