Star Wars: Episode IX [2019]

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 12 of 12 First ... 29101112

1. Post
    Robert Meyer Burnett managed to get a hold one of Colin Trevorrow's drafts for Episode IX and reviews it...

2. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Robert Meyer Burnett managed to get a hold one of Colin Trevorrow's drafts for Episode IX and reviews it...

Wow as coincidence would have it I've been watching this for the last 1.5 hrs. It sounds 1000x better than that mediocre crap we ended up getting in RoS.

3. Post

4. Post

5. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Keen.

6. Post
    His type of comedy works so much better than the garbage we got in the ST

7. Post
    Sweet I'd take Taika anyday over that hack JJ Abrams.

8. Post
    Watched this today. I enjoyed it. Plot holes for Africa but I didn't care. I'm happy with how it finished.
    My dad took me to see A New Hope when it was released in the cinema and I took my son today to see the final in the series.

9. Post
    The next star wars movies will be announced on February 24th.

https://twitter.com/Clayton_Sandell/...n_february_24/

10. Post
    If its anything to do with George getting the films back under his complete control then that would be a pass from me.

Would be keen to see some KOTOR era films now that D n D arent involved with it.
    Thrawn movie does sound mint though.

11. Post
    Doubt there's any truth to that, they have previously said they are taking a little time off before the next one. It's fine if they change their minds but haven't seen anything to indicate they have.

12. Post
    Would love one based on Baron Fel, heaps of tie ins with Corran Horns dad, Wedge's sister, viewing Yavin and Endor from the imperial point of view and his involvements, could even go in to after Palps death when he defected to the rebellion for a bit.

13. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Doubt there's any truth to that, they have previously said they are taking a little time off before the next one. It's fine if they change their minds but haven't seen anything to indicate they have.
    The next movie is set for xmas 2022 they're taking a 3 year hiatus.

14. Post
    I hope the movies continually get worse and worse until literally everyone agrees that they are bad

15. Post
    So an update on what #ProjectLuminous is. I thought I heard it was a movie set in the high republic era. But apparently its the codename for the next era of Star Wars post Skywalker saga that includes more than just movies.

What is #ProjectLuminous? As already announced, it's a PUBLISHING effort to tell a big, interconnected #StarWars story. KEY: Don't hold your breath for any movie/TV/game tie-ins. On 2/24 we'll learn about stories, characters, release dates & MOST intriguing: the ERA!
    https://twitter.com/Clayton_Sandell/...65024974524416

16. Post
    CallTormenter wrote:
    waiting for obi wan... for me saga ends with ep. 6 - fullstop!
    For me the saga stalled at ep. 7 and I’m still waiting for an actual sequel, I’m praying ep. 8 and 9 were just dreams.

Loved Rogue One and to a lesser degree Solo.
    Last edited by Rambaldi; 1st February 2020 at 10:58 am.

17. Post
    nothing will change while it makes 1 billion dollars in the Box Office and folk wont stop giving them money for forgettable entertainment. In a few years most of 7-9 will fade away , faster than the prequels . Disney will just then reboot again and the same folk who just want to have their brains turned off for a hour or 2 with constant action/scene bombardment will do the same thing.