1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Well, breasts are a large part of Overwatch's appeal. Only fair that they help raise some money for the cause.

3. Post
    I think prostate cancer could do with more love than breast cancer to be honest.

Most of the world is already focused on breast cancer but the ol' prostate doesn't get much and claims more lives..

Just sayin'

4. Post
    To be fair, though, breasts are a lot nicer than prostates.

5. Post
    I kinda like my prostate....

6. Post
    I'd vote for bowel cancer, overwhelmingly affects guys, but isn't gender specific similarly to breast cancer, and is just way too common, also nice timing with Gaming figurehead and long time Bliz fan TB recently passing from his battle with it. A blue marine with a top hat skin would be perfection.

7. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    I'd vote for bowel cancer, overwhelmingly affects guys, but isn't gender specific similarly to breast cancer, and is just way too common, also nice timing with Gaming figurehead and long time Bliz fan TB recently passing from his battle with it. A blue marine with a top hat skin would be perfection.
    Valid and I'd agree with this.

8. Post
    Guys get breast cancer as well. It just isn't as common. One of my neighbours died from it.

9. Post
    My coin goes to Child Cancer Foundation (poor little fellas) but any cancer research deserves funding. Glad that the Blizzard community could generate so much moolah for charity.
    I tend to stay away from the Breast Cancer Foundation and Pink Ribbon appeals though as I have read that a significant portion of those funds goes to other woman specific health issues. Funded abortions is one I've read about. I'm not anti-abortion (or pro-abortion for that matter) but if I'm donating to Cancer research I want all of my donation to go towards researching cures for cancer, not funding someone's drunken Saturday night, get out of jail free card...
    Perhaps the next one could be a blue suit for Winston to support men's health issues.