1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    That was decidedly average. However I've never played a Uncharted game.

Not sure what Twitter is losing their minds over.

3. Post
    Hey it's that bad dude from Banshee ^__^

4. Post
    I like that it captures the feel and the style of the video games perfectly. Fillon does a great Drake. As someone who liked the story of the uncharted games but was bored to tears with the gameplay, I think this would be right up my alley. I think theyd need to recast Sully and Elena though, they just don’t quite feel right.

5. Post
    Xev wrote:
    I like that it captures the feel and the style of the video games perfectly. Fillon does a great Drake. As someone who liked the story of the uncharted games but was bored to tears with the gameplay, I think this would be right up my alley. I think theyd need to recast Sully and Elena though, they just donít quite feel right.
    Always seen Bruce Campbell as being the perfect Sully, and having just googled it it seems like everyone else has the same opinion.

6. Post
    After watching it all, yeah it's all right. Particularly liked the transition to videogame third person/over the shoulder perspective. Fillion looks too old to play Drake now though which showed in his less than athletic action sequences.

Also, isn't this how Ryan Reynolds got Deadpool made?

7. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Fillion looks too old to play Drake now though which showed in his less than athletic action sequences.
    Have him play Uncharted 4 era older Drake, problem solved.

Tormenta wrote:
    Also, isn't this how Ryan Reynolds got Deadpool made?
    More or less. They did a proof of concept animation which Fox shelved. It's suspected that Reynolds personally leaked the animated short and that's how can audience demand started building for a proper Deadpool film.