1. Post

Glass (Split/Unbreakable Sequel)

Its finally here. Acting as a sequel to both split and unbreakable. Split was fantastic Shyamalan seems to be having a bit of a come back.

2. Post
    Never seen any of those movies, will seek out.

3. Post
    Ubreakable is a stone-cold classic, easily Shamalamadingdong's best film. I found Split to be severely overrated.

4. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Ubreakable is a stone-cold classic, easily Shamalamadingdong's best film. I found Split to be severely overrated.
    Same here. I thought Split was a 6.5/10 movie.

5. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Ubreakable [sic] is a stone-cold classic, easily Shamalamadingdong's best film.
    Nodding.gif

I found Split to be severely overrated.

6. Post
    Unbreakable is great as a single film, I have no interest seeing where his character goes from there.

7. Post
    Loved Split, haven't seen Unbreakable.

Has anyone figured out the twist yet?

8. Post
    split and unbreakable was good. This looks interesting with a heavy weight of actors too.

9. Post
    Holy shit, I have to see split now, does knowing the existence of Glass wreck it?

10. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    Holy shit, I have to see split now, does knowing the existence of Glass wreck it?
    Nah it's a completely separate thing and only has a tiny cameo crossover at the every end to hint they're in the same universe.

11. Post

12. Post
    Really hyped for this. Literally just finished watching Split for the 1st time 5 mins ago & loved it

13. Post
    Jan next year release irrc.

14. Post

15. Post
    Do want

16. Post
    Damn this is doing pretty badly so far on RT

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/glass_2019

17. Post
    Saw this tonight. The reviews are right.

Slow.
    Holes aplenty.
    Twist surprise was barely worthy of a shrug.

Nothing after the credits btw.

This could have been something good but all it did was wander around - trying to work out what it was.

18. Post
    It was excellent

pacing was abit off but the 3 part movie was not 100% smooth , the performance from James McAvoy was fantastic , loved some of the dialogue and it tied up the trilogy well. And gives the audience lots of ammo for their imagination.

19. Post
    I watched this today. There's next to no twist which is pretty rare for the director. It's a good flick to watch. I'd rate it a 7/10 . I liked Split and Unbreakable more.

20. Post
    Saw this today, despite underwhelming reviews I enjoyed it. Felt true to what you've come to expect from the previous two. Tied in well with the previous two.