Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    hmm i think the trailer has shown more of Godzilla than the entire first movie

lol , looking forward to big lizzie kicking ass.

2. Post
    Just watched this. Holy heck this is a pretty good sequel more monsters and more destruction!

3. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Just watched this. Holy heck this is a pretty good sequel more monsters and more destruction!
    This is basically the only good thing I'm hearing about it. Reviews have been pretty mixed from what i've seen. Compared to the 2014 movie its not good. Apparently it takes ages to get to the action.

4. Post
    If you're into the godzilla flicks, I'd just watch it I liked it more than the 2014 movie. And if you've watched any of the original Japanese flicks they take a while to get to the action as well.

5. Post
    was good fun! wanted a bigger battle royale but yay ! Now we get to see Kong vs Zilla

6. Post
    I wouldn't want them for parents either

I hope Godzilla smashes Kong.

7. Post
    Finally got around to seeing this last night. The film more than delivered on the action front. The human drama was a little better than last time. Even had a surprising twist I didn't see coming but then they kinda backtrack on that twist. But I'm actually keen to see Godzilla vs Kong now.I think this movie could build a fan base through the home release. I kinda wish Kong showed up at the end setting up Godzilla vs Kong but all he gets his a name drop and a 2 second cameo through archive footage. I'm surprised they didn't do more setup for the crossover.

8. Post
    I actually really liked this for what it was. Looked a lot better than I thought it was, action was on point. They just need to improve on the human characters. Killing off the only main human character seemed weird.

9. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Killing off the only main human character seemed weird.
    spoiler much lol?

10. Post
    Its old news now.

11. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Its old news now.
    Believe it or not but not everyone (including myself) has seen it yet lol

12. Post
    So why would you come into this thead?

13. Post
    This movie is so incredibly dumb