Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

sequel to the 2014 film. Looks like we'll actually get more than 8 minutes of Godzilla in this one. And the monsters designs look really cool.

2. Post
    yay! funny soundtrack tho??

3. Post
    Looks good

That Tywin line

Bloody wrote:
    yay! funny soundtrack tho??
    You were expecting Kanye West? I thought it suited it. But damn they had 1 Kong movie and now they're packing all the rest in this one.

4. Post
    everytime godzilla roars.. i get teary eyes so good

5. Post
    GoT/Godzilla mixed universe was totally unexpected.

6. Post
    wtf, the earth will kill all human life unless all of the titans are found?

whats the logical explanation for that plot device going to be?

7. Post
    so the titans can gather around and do their save the world kumbayar sing-a-long i guess.

8. Post
    There can only be one Titan. Once there is a king, the world will be safe.

9. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    so the titans can gather around and do their save the world kumbayar sing-a-long i guess.
    yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

It's like someone said "lets give godzilla a vagina"

10. Post
    Looks dumb as ****, but gorgeous as hell. Plus I'm a simple man, I hear Clair de Lune, I like

11. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

It's like someone said "lets give godzilla a vagina"
    I know the bar is low when it comes to your comments, but what does this even mean? That only women care about the planet and also that's a cause for derision?

12. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I know the bar is low when it comes to your comments, but what does this even mean? That only women care about the planet and also that's a cause for derision?
    No, it's a contrived story line trying to make it more appealing for women (which I doubt will happen). Like the ghostbusters remake.

13. Post
    Again, how is that more appealing for women and even if it was, why is it a bad thing to do so? How many movies are there that are made specifically to appeal to men?

14. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Again, how is that more appealing for women and even if it was, why is it a bad thing to do so? How many movies are there that are made specifically to appeal to men?
    Mate, women are trying to take over the damn world! You'd think they thought they represented 1/2 of the population or something. Disgusting.

15. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Broadly speaking, certain genres will appeal to certain sexes. I think trying to force themes perceived to attract women into what is essentially a monster action movie just doesn't work. I guess the $$$ it generates will prove me right or wrong (and at the end of the day, that is what these specific movies are all about).

16. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Broadly speaking, certain genres will appeal to certain sexes.
    No, this is bullshit.

17. Post
    Shitton of speculation going on here, I thought the trailer implied Vera Farmiga's character was an antagonist?

Valeo wrote:
    No, this is bullshit.
    Lol, I must have missed all those rom-coms that are marketed, and broadly appeal to a male audience.

18. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Mate, women are trying to take over the damn world! You'd think they thought they represented 1/2 of the population or something. Disgusting.
    Ahh I see because they represent 50% of the population then they're going to be equally as interested in monster action movies?

19. Post
    *sigh* even if Godzilla did have a vagina she'd eat sad little men like Vulcan for breakfast.

20. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    No, this is bullshit.
    That's sexist.

21. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    That's sexist.
    Yawn. Call me a SJW, Liberal, Leftard, something something - there are reasons why men watch these movies more and it's not because, from birth, males have an affinity for big rampaging monsters. That's just tired rhetoric in 2018.

Did I call it sexist? No. I called it bullshit. So **** off.

22. Post
    The use of a misandrist word like bullshit is offensive.

23. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    The use of a misandrist word like bullshit is offensive.
    Pathetic trolling.

24. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Pathetic trolling.
    F*** I need a safespace, I'm being femdom'd.

25. Post
    Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention to the trailer(entirely possible) but I have no ****ing idea what you're all talking about.

I thought we'd be talking about those jets getting destroyed lol. every single time.