1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Just make Warcraft 4 already.

3. Post
    back to world tree again?
    after last expansion i was expecting some badass intergalactic space war

4. Post
    serious>klown wrote:
    back to world tree again?
    after last expansion i was expecting some badass intergalactic space war
    so many expansions now are just rehashes of existing content, the devs are clearly out of ideas - the real meaty good content from this franchise came from the writers that did the warcraft 1,2 and 3 games - everything afterwards is fluff

I mean just look at the best story content from this franchise: the Lichking and Northrend, all content taken from Warcraft 3

And given what they've done recently, I'd not be surprised if sometime in the future "surprise, the new lichking is here to fook your shit up!" and it's back to some version of Northrend again

5. Post
    Not the World Tree this time, she's invaded Teldrassil (Night Elf starting area) and burnin' it to the ground.

6. Post
    There will always be a lich queen

7. Post
    Of all the reasons they could have gone with for this they chose some dying night elf triggering her. Who writes this dreck?

8. Post
    I dont think this is a rehash of old content. Just progression in her story, which is one of the best stories as far as leaders go.