1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I want a Silent Hill remake

3. Post
    It is a good time to be alive

4. Post
    Bt wrote:
    It is a good time to be alive
    I'm genuinely really excited to play this RE2 remake - there was a time where I avoided horror games, now I can't get enough

Let's get an RE4 remake while we're at it - that game is the best RE game I've ever played

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I'm genuinely really excited to play this RE2 remake - there was a time where I avoided horror games, now I can't get enough

Let's get an RE4 remake while we're at it - that game is the best RE game I've ever played
    4 was pretty awesome but I'd say 2 is better, spent a lot of time on this game. Trying to unlock Hunk got there in the end but never unlocked Tofu.

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I want a Silent Hill remake
    That is Konami not Capcom or are you joking?

7. Post
    Lost planet or Dino crisis could be pretty cool

8. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Lost planet or Dino crisis could be pretty cool
    +1 Dino Crisis.

9. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    +1 Dino Crisis.
    +2 Dino Crisis. Also Breath of Fire I-IV (but that I think will never happen)

10. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    +1 Dino Crisis.
    This

11. Post
    Lucifer_Morningstar wrote:
    Also Breath of Fire I-IV (but that I think will never happen)
    Very much this! Followed by a proper BoF 5, as the one they released on PS2 was the biggest disappointments of my gaming life.

12. Post
    Maybe a remake of the whole series and fix up all the crap and remove stuff making the old ones non canon, rebuilding the series and story line would be epic

13. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Not needed. Aside from low res textures (which is remedied with mods), RE4 looks great today and the gameplay is as fresh now as it was in 2005.

14. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Not needed. Aside from low res textures (which is remedied with mods), RE4 looks great today and the gameplay is as fresh now as it was in 2005.
    but it will be cheap to make and sell.

15. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I don't really like using mods

16. Post
    Resident Evil 3 seems highly likely to follow this as another remake. Certainly keen on Dino Crisis. Not much else though I can think of desperately needed an update.

17. Post
    JRS wrote:
    but it will be cheap to make and sell.
    They've already ported RE4 to every modern except Switch.

18. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I don't really like using mods
    It does look quite decent though with the supersampling

19. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    They've already ported RE4 to every modern except Switch.
    i'm in agreement with you that it's unnecessary... just saying the way the industry is now... they will probably do it anyways.

20. Post
    I think they could tighten up the controls to be more modern but RE4 can look quite pretty with all the mods as mentioned previously. I think I've played through it at least eight times now though so I'd rather see them remake RE3 or remaster Outbreak one and two at this stage.