1. Post

We Happy Few

This came out over of the last few days. Has anyone played it and got any thoughts to share? Cheers.

Since it was in Early Access, Microsoft and Gearbox have pumped money into the game to make t far more into a cinematic storytelling experience that would appeal to normies who liked BioShock; and far less of a hardcore survival sandbox game that appeals to hardcore PC gamers with OCD. They replaced the hunger meter because those are shit and unrealistic.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 12th August 2018 at 10:38 pm.

2. Post
    Ouch, I was interested when it was announced pity to see how it turned out

3. Post
    I'll wait til it hits 20 bucks or less.

4. Post
    I really dislike the art style :|

5. Post
    It's a buggy mess apparently. Wait for a heavily discounted sale price when the game is all patched up is the way to go.

WTF is up with Xbox first party games and bad launches lately? Sea of Thieves? Next to bugger all content and shit player progress. State of Decay 2? Broken mess. We Happy Few? Another broken mess.

6. Post
    Maybe m$ is so desperate they don’t care about quality control anymore

7. Post

8. Post
    I thought We Happy Few is a multi platform release (due to having Gearbox as the publisher) but the developers next game will be a exclusive. After watching reviews on this I'd rather wait for patches.

9. Post
    Hmm, I'll probably wait for this one to go on deep sale before I give it a go.

10. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I thought We Happy Few is a multi platform release (due to having Gearbox as the publisher) but the developers next game will be a exclusive.
    MS has been putting money into the game since at least 2016 and they also own the IP. It is 1st party, just multi-platform, like Minecraft.

11. Post
    Meh, It'll probably end up as a GWG or game pass game so I'll wait for that.