Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    GG The Prince

2. Post
    Typical Warriors

3. Post
    That Lewis guys gonna be a future superstar...

4. Post
    Wow. 14 seconds to go and you kick it. Gg dipshit.

5. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Wow. 14 seconds to go and you kick it. Gg dipshit.
    They had to try something.

6. Post
    Only plus is our points dif is -1 and the Tigers is -44. But how Warriors is it to **** that up?

7. Post
    Why the **** would u kick it & not put it through the hands with 14 secs left?

8. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    They had to try something.
    Nah bro. Dumb play

9. Post
    Should have won that game. Dogs goal line defence was great

10. Post
    Warriors were clearly their own worst enemies. They're better than this. Dogs didn't deserve to win (prob should've had a player in the bin for so many repeated penalties in their own 20m red zone) but Warriors defence was a huge let down and it cost them in the end. That last drop kick was a big opportunity and that little grubby prick nailed it. SJ looked off all game. He left his goal kicking boots at home.

11. Post
    Lewis being clutch af

12. Post
    Warriors needed to come out more hungry in the 2nd half. Considering how many strike weapons they have their attack is pretty average & their shaky D doesnt help.

Luke was a bit lacklustre too. Its like he goes into his shell & doesn't run out of dummy half as much he normally does.

13. Post
    Lachlan Lewis
    Lachlan Lewis
    Lachlan Lewis

Man of Match and MVP. Kicked winning field goal with 60 seconds left.

14. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Nah bro. Dumb play
    Forgot who it was against, but i remember the warriors did do a scrum move where they kicked the ball straight away and either brent webb or wade mckinnon scored off it.

But I agree with dogzilla, had to try something.

going through the hands wouldn't have been enough.

15. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Galent do you have any trades left in fantasy to replace Taumalolo? Really hoping you knock my friend out in one of the comps we're in lol.
    Currently beating him by 6 but only because he went Holland to Mitchell this week which didn't appear until the Roosters played. I was losing at the end of the Warriors game.

16. Post
    Galent wrote:
    Currently beating him by 6 but only because he went Holland to Mitchell this week which didn't appear until the Roosters played. I was losing at the end of the Warriors game.
    Yeah I saw that haha. I thought you had it in the bag after Turbo but it got close. It's extra sweet that he owned himself in that trade.

17. Post
    Few big upsets this weekend!

18. Post
    I reckon Hiku should be starting instead of Kata despite his defensive issues. Kata is too predictable & just runs straight & never passes & Warriors have enough players who just run straight & hard. Hiku has a bit of flair and on his day can pull off some awesome plays.

19. Post
    Bring in Chans Nipple Clockstand or Santo

20. Post
    jords wrote:
    Bring in Chans Nipple Clockstand or Santo
    CNK is a winger, Santo is a FB. We need neither.

21. Post
    I'd still feel more confident then Hiku and Solo.

22. Post
    How did Chambers only get three weeks for that tackle? It was like a WWE move

23. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    How did Chambers only get three weeks for that tackle? It was like a WWE move
    At least he got something all the Panthers will be playing us this week despite throwing punches.

24. Post
    Yet Curtis Scott got 2 or 3 weeks for punching wtf at that ruling