Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Guys. Who do you think the warriors should pick up next year? Should be a good bob in the bank with Simon retiring.

2. Post
    LAM and Fus new deal probably would be the majority of his contract. Anything extra can go in the keep Luke fund.

3. Post
    We should probably trade Ayshford and Sao if they're not going to play first grade again. Free up some money for new bloods

4. Post
    jords wrote:
    Guys. Who do you think the warriors should pick up next year? Should be a good bob in the bank with Simon retiring.
    There's not, he would have been on a minimal contract if he continued. There is not much in the pot, maybe not enough to even keep Luke.

5. Post
    jords wrote:
    re-signing RTS, and Fus would have been big plays on the table for cash. Priority now would be re-signing Luke.

6. Post
    Yip Luke and another prop/lock big boy if we could fit one in not a major one but someone up and coming maybe

7. Post
    jords wrote:
    I would not put past Titans taking spoon
    :|

8. Post
    Galent do you have any trades left in fantasy to replace Taumalolo? Really hoping you knock my friend out in one of the comps we're in lol.

9. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Galent do you have any trades left in fantasy to replace Taumalolo? Really hoping you knock my friend out in one of the comps we're in lol.
    I've got two but I'm unsure if I want to trade him as I have the week off in my $50 cash league. Currently will be running with Lachlan Lewis.

10. Post
    Souths are ****ing good value tonight, the Donkeys have been shit.

Don't blame me when this backfires lol.

Also Garrick pay up.

11. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Also Garrick pay up.
    Lol

12. Post
    Well no good so far lol

Dude in the Tigers jersey in the crowd ftw.

13. Post
    Ughhhh not the results I wanted, Warriors need to win and Tigers lose to make it a sure thing imo.

14. Post
    Damn it Bronco's. Warriors, please win. Tigers, please lose.

15. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Souths are ****ing good value tonight, the Donkeys have been shit.

Don't blame me when this backfires lol.

Also Garrick pay up.
    It got to almost even odds right before kick off, couldn't resist popping a tenner on the rabbits at that value. Bookies must be ****ing psychic.

16. Post
    Lol Titans.

17. Post
    Now lol Manly

18. Post
    There's been some NYC like turnarounds lately.

19. Post
    ****ing lol it's all too easy for the Titans.