1. Post
    It's not so bad brand, you're likely to take back 3pt and retain steals. If you scratch your way into playoffs, injured players should kick in by then.

2. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    It's not so bad brand, you're likely to take back 3pt and retain steals. If you scratch your way into playoffs, injured players should kick in by then.
    It doesn't look like it -you're probably going to overhaul me in both just on the sheer number of extra games...

The games played stat seems off -you had 6 players active to my 3 today and 5 players active to my zero yesterday which gives you at least 8 extra games played in just those two days...

3. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    It's not so bad brand, you're likely to take back 3pt
    Dedmon proceeds to hit FIVE 3s LOL

4. Post
    If you don't like that, you don't like NBA basketball.

5. Post
    Damn Brand, this week is going to be a close one, with 6 cats that could swing either way. Hopefully my 5 extra games can make a difference.

Man....didnt realise you had Mike Curry, Steph Hield, and Reggie Curry
    Last edited by mofozilla; 22nd December 2018 at 6:17 pm.

6. Post
    You're probably still going to destroy me with your extra games tomorrow

I'm really going to need Booker, Jimmy Buckets and JRich to step up...

7. Post
    Looks like it's my turn for a slump week. Injuries of Ibaka and Randle really dented my scoring and rebounds. It'll be a close one.

8. Post
    GG Brand. Thought I'd snuck a draw with a Rondo block, but seems it was fake still very close.

9. Post
    Yeah this could have gone either way -I'm happy to escape with the win.

Going by this weeks other results anyone can beat anyone else...

10. Post
    GG sap, that was ridiculously close. Feel bad for DW, half of team dead.

11. Post
    Great game going down between the two best teams in the league.

12. Post
    I sure hope to avoid you first round of playoffs, GG.

13. Post
    I appreciate you sitting Harden today Dog

14. Post
    Zzz ****ing auto start haha.

Boned me a while ago too.

15. Post
    GG mate. Not having Kanter for 2 games killed my boards. Why'd he have to go and smash 7 burgers

16. Post
    Only a few steals in it. GG.

17. Post
    Well there goes my chance of squeezing into play-offs (was still unlikely) with Leonard on full load management and Ayton/Teague out. Whoop.

18. Post
    sap wrote:
    Well there goes my chance of squeezing into play-offs (was still unlikely) with Leonard on full load management and Ayton/Teague out. Whoop.
    Ill trade you Embiid for Saric

19. Post
    I am just hanging on by my fingernails with both AD, Jimmy Buckets, Fox, Love and Nance all out

It is all still so close for the playoff spots...

20. Post
    Reveal can't make a ****ing draft pick but can make 41 moves so far during the season lol.

21. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Reveal can't make a ****ing draft pick but can make 41 moves so far during the season lol.
    lol

22. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Ill trade you Embiid for Saric
    Haha, he might be out too :P

23. Post
    God damn Knicks! #freeEnes

24. Post
    Congrats to Tyreke Evans owner.

25. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Call me Big Papi! lol

GG Oladipo. That's my season gone