1. Post
    Looked like a two-horse race at the halfway point, but you'll see I ended up very close on the standings at the end of the season, and made it a three-horse race. Unfortunately one of the teams had to miss out on the final.

2. Post
    ****ing Lauri done for the year now as well.

That makes it Holiday, Lauri, Oubre and WCJ ><

Hang in their ****s lol.

3. Post
    keeptabs wrote:
    Looked like a two-horse race at the halfway point, but you'll see I ended up very close on the standings at the end of the season, and made it a three-horse race. Unfortunately one of the teams had to miss out on the final.
    Damn bro, I thought you were in the final!!

DOGZILLA wrote:
    ****ing Lauri done for the year now as well.

That makes it Holiday, Lauri, Oubre and WCJ ><

Hang in their ****s lol.
    Rough back end of the season for you bro lol
    Those injuries!!

4. Post
    I can see you winning tomorrow Brand. God dam Booker went HAM this week!

But also, I've had 12 Extra games and only just clinging on to a lead...stupid team haha

5. Post
    GG Keep tabs. Great final just a few blocks in it.

6. Post
    TIFU by thinking Delon Wright would commit a bunch of TOs and benching him...FML
    Last edited by mofozilla; 1st April 2019 at 7:03 pm. Reason: Spelling

7. Post
    Damn, one bad week away from the title bout.

GG all

8. Post
    LOL Keeptabs, you were in the final. What was I looking at? lol

Congrats on the title.

GG everyone

9. Post
    Unlucky James. Beset by injuries at just the wrong time. Almost still won - I was lucky to pull it out on the last day.

Let's do it all again next season

10. Post
    Thanks everyone for playing.

I think we may make some changes next season -an IR spot will probably be one of them and Y! is going to let us move the playoffs up so we avoid the random resting teams are doing this time of year.

Does anybody have any thoughts?

11. Post
    brand wrote:
    Thanks everyone for playing.

I think we may make some changes next season -an IR spot will probably be one of them and Y! is going to let us move the playoffs up so we avoid the random resting teams are doing this time of year.

Does anybody have any thoughts?
    Was fully going to ask if we can move the finals forward a week but didn't want to look like I was continuing to make excuses haha.

But yeah, the resting that is becoming more and more prominent is making having the playoffs this late in the year a bit shit.

12. Post
    Add IR spot
    Tiebreaker: Highest seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!! Arrrrgrgrgrrhhh lol

13. Post
    Bit early but I'm keen to jump back in the mix this season

14. Post
    He can have my spot, it's looking very busy ahead.