Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    -HB wrote:
    The real question is, what happened to Lube Man?!
    Spoiler:

2. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Oh yeah, I think you're right.

3. Post
    Its pretty funny how much this show is winding up the red necks in Murica.

4. Post
    The finale was awesome!! Sux its only 1 season

5. Post
    Irons would make an amazing Rick (wubba lubba dub dub)

More cosmic horror material please.

6. Post
    Brilliant finale I thought. Tied everything together really well and that last shot was so good. Definitely one of my shows of the year.

7. Post
    Lindelof is getting much better at tying plot threads together.

while still maintaining his mystique.

8. Post
    I don't know alot about the source material but didn't it pretty much end on the same note where it leaves you wondering if someone else had acquired Dr Manhattan's power? So if they did actually to decide to continue on with the series it would have to be brand new material?

9. Post
    This felt like a much more authentic adaptation of the source material - I was really pleased with the series.

10. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I don't know alot about the source material but didn't it pretty much end on the same note where it leaves you wondering if someone else had acquired Dr Manhattan's power? So if they did actually to decide to continue on with the series it would have to be brand new material?
    It was already a continuation of the source material, so I think season 2 should fare pretty well.

I zoned out a bit at the last 10 mins, but it was overall a much more enjoyable show than I expected

11. Post
    What a gem of a season!

12. Post
    Looks like season 2 is off the table as Lindelof bows out of development

https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-t...elof-bows-out/

13. Post
    JC wrote:
    It was already a continuation of the source material, so I think season 2 should fare pretty well.
    [Narrator] It did not fare pretty well

14. Post
    JC wrote:
    [Narrator] It did not fare pretty well