1. Post
    Yeah reviews are awesome. Tossing up whether to get this now or order from NZGS & save $20 but wait 2 weeks

2. Post
    just went out and got this now. anyone with physical version have anything in the case besides the disc?

3. Post
    JRS wrote:
    just went out and got this now. anyone with physical version have anything in the case besides the disc?
    Where did you get it from? Cheapest I see on Pricespy is $98 from JB but I'm loathe to sepnd that much on games these days lol.

4. Post
    i got it from the warehouse because its by the supermarket and i needed to get some stuff there. it was 99. i dont really care about a few dollars here or there

5. Post
    try the ma au site see if it's selling for cheaper than NZ prices. Only thing you need to worry about is the currency exchange rate.

6. Post
    watched dans gaming stream it a bit this morning it crashed a couple of times on the ps4 pro dont know if he just has a bad console or what. Do streamers get the day 1 patch?

7. Post
    Mine was delivered super early to work so just picked it up, yeah only disc in case nothing else confirmed

8. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    try the ma au site see if it's selling for cheaper than NZ prices. Only thing you need to worry about is the currency exchange rate.
    bah didnt think of that. Comes to $82NZD which is a good price. Oh well ended up ordering from NZGS since I had player points that were about to expire. Now we wait...

9. Post
    I really like the look of this but i could not get into BloodBourne so i am on the fence as to whether i would like it.
    You can also read into that that i am crap at Bloodbourne and kept getting killed in the first part

10. Post
    gikar wrote:
    I really like the look of this but i could not get into BloodBourne so i am on the fence as to whether i would like it.
    You can also read into that that i am crap at Bloodbourne and kept getting killed in the first part
    It basically looks like samurai blooborne to me lol

11. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    It basically looks like samurai blooborne to me lol
    Think i will just wait for Ghost of Tsushima

12. Post
    gikar wrote:
    Man you're missing out. BB is one of the best games of all time imo. Like you I quit after the first 10 hrs because I couldn't get the first part either but when I tried again a couple months later I gave it more time & everything started coming together & ended up loving it.

The Dark Souls games on the other hand are too slow & clunky in comparison & there's more emphasis on defence over offence which is why I don't really enjoy those games.

13. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Man you're missing out. BB is one of the best games of all time imo. Like you I quit after the first 10 hrs because I couldn't get the first part either but when I tried again a couple months later I gave it more time & everything started coming together & ended up loving it.
    I'll give it another go this weekend and see how i go. I know its a great game its more that i am crap

14. Post
    So whats the best CD KEY price for PC boys?

Best I could find was $90 which is steep af.

15. Post

16. Post
    Bloodborne plus Tenchu is a definite must buy. Gonna have to wait until I get paid next week lol.

17. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    That's a European key my dude (not usable).
    I'd recommend Greenman. Got a key from there earlier today, ended up at $85.
    Be sure to check the key that you buy is for the Asia Pacific region.

18. Post
    I will check out GMG but $85 is still frickin steep.

19. Post
    the map gets pretty freeform when the turtorial for collecting loot comes up and there's no guarantee that you will trigger it. HOLD square to suck up the loot from dropped enemies in the area. i had to ****ing google it.

20. Post
    JRS wrote:
    the map gets pretty freeform when the turtorial for collecting loot comes up and there's no guarantee that you will trigger it. HOLD square to suck up the loot from dropped enemies in the area. i had to ****ing google it.
    Yeah, I was hovering over bodies waiting for a prompt lol

21. Post
    Wait, is this playable today? Steam said March 23rd!? Or is console on the shelves already...

22. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Wait, is this playable today? Steam said March 23rd!? Or is console on the shelves already...
    Release date is the 22nd

23. Post
    Yeah yesterday steam was indicating it would be available starting Sat morning.
    I downloaded it earlier today and it was playable (launched it to check).

24. Post
    DarthBaulz wrote:
    Yeah yesterday steam was indicating it would be available starting Sat morning.
    I downloaded it earlier today and it was playable (launched it to check).
    Yeah, a few sites have been reporting that, weird.

25. Post
    I was so stoked when this was surprisingly unlocked on Steam, but my game crashes constantly. I've had zero seconds of gameplay so far. It's crushing my soul =(