1. Post
    gikar wrote:
    I really like the look of this but i could not get into BloodBourne so i am on the fence as to whether i would like it.
    You can also read into that that i am crap at Bloodbourne and kept getting killed in the first part
    Come over here, brother

I only got up to the kent with massive blocks for fists, something like 12 hours gameplay up to just that point - I held the disk in my trembling hands, ready to snap it in half and then stomp the case to pieces..... but I ended up just selling it. Or swapping it, I canít remember.

Should I try BB again? I think itís in my library from when it was free on PS+. How does it compare to Nioh? Because I sucked at that too.

2. Post
    If it makes you guys feel better, Sekiro plays quite differently from Bloodborne.

3. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Come over here, brother

I only got up to the kent with massive blocks for fists, something like 12 hours gameplay up to just that point - I held the disk in my trembling hands, ready to snap it in half and then stomp the case to pieces..... but I ended up just selling it. Or swapping it, I can’t remember.

Should I try BB again? I think it’s in my library from when it was free on PS+. How does it compare to Nioh? Because I sucked at that too.
    Sekiro is faster paced than Nioh for sure. You don't need to concern yourself with stamina either.

4. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

Should I try BB again? I think it’s in my library from when it was free on PS+. How does it compare to Nioh? Because I sucked at that too.
    I would say BB is a bit easier since combat is simpler & you can get a lot of blood vials to top up your health especially if you farm.

5. Post
    Thanks guys. Does Sekiro have a “pussy difficulty” or is it the standard From Software “git gud noob” super-mega-f**k-me difficulty?

6. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Thanks guys. Does Sekiro have a “pussy difficulty” or is it the standard From Software “git gud noob” super-mega-f**k-me difficulty?
    lol From games dont have a "pussy difficulty" lol

7. Post
    Nioh to me was harder than all of the Souls games, I dunno. I thought many of the mechanics were cheap AF.

8. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Nioh to me was harder than all of the Souls games, I dunno. I thought many of the mechanics were cheap AF.
    Nioh was super easy once you grinded a bit.

9. Post
    i accidently hit the guy in the pot while trying to kill a carp and he wouldn't talk any more. had that terrible fromsoft feeling that i just ruined my game. did an app close in the hope it would go back to the last save but it reloaded in the same place. fortunately he was talking again. i guess he forgives you by the the next time you visit.

10. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Nioh was super easy once you grinded a bit.
    Yeah, I'm the opposite to Ramza, Souls way harder than Nioh. Nioh first level was simple & so easy to grind a few levels on, which lead to learning what is what effortlessly. This game, Sekiro looks much harder. Nioh was just simple as the enemies worked on the same mechanics so depleting their stamina was simple. Sure the odd human boss fight was pretty tough but with a few tries & learning their patterns it was pretty easy to overcome.

Still awesome watching the top players pull off some amazing combo's on Nioh. Just got a bit bored facing the same enemies over & over, but overall awesome game.

11. Post
    Can confirm that Sekiro is harder, at least for me.

12. Post
    Fan of the tenchu games, will get this definitely.

13. Post
    How does Sekiro compare to Bloodborne difficulty wise?

XSpike wrote:
    Yeah, I'm the opposite to Ramza, Souls way harder than Nioh. Nioh first level was simple & so easy to grind a few levels on, which lead to learning what is what effortlessly. This game, Sekiro looks much harder. Nioh was just simple as the enemies worked on the same mechanics so depleting their stamina was simple. Sure the odd human boss fight was pretty tough but with a few tries & learning their patterns it was pretty easy to overcome.

Still awesome watching the top players pull off some amazing combo's on Nioh. Just got a bit bored facing the same enemies over & over, but overall awesome game.
    The human enemies aren't bad but hate fighting those ****en yokai. Reminds me I have to go back and finish this. Think I've only beaten the first 6 bosses so far.

14. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    How does Sekiro compare to Bloodborne difficulty wise?

The human enemies aren't bad but hate fighting those ****en yokai. Reminds me I have to go back and finish this. Think I've only beaten the first 6 bosses so far.
    Sekiro I found pretty hard at the beginning, but getting the hang of it now. So far at least I'd say Bloodborne is harder purely because of the stamina bar.

I hated the Yokai at first, but quickly learnt how to deal with them and started to go out of my way looking for them lol.

15. Post
    This game is SO ****ing good.

Havent felt this bad ass since Bloodborne, beating that 1st Beast on the Bridge boss on first go...all the boss fights feel that fulfilling.

Prosthetic arm+Grapple hook+Deep skill tree....Shinobi amazingness all day

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

16. Post
    There's a free Sekiro theme on the psn store if anyone is interested

- - - Updated - - -

IST wrote:
    This game is SO ****ing good.

Havent felt this bad ass since Bloodborne, beating that 1st Beast on the Bridge boss on first go...all the boss fights feel that fulfilling.

Prosthetic arm+Grapple hook+Deep skill tree....Shinobi amazingness all day

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Agreed, and the posture system is great.

17. Post
    **** once again I regret ordering from NZGS & having to wait lol. My cheap ass always gets the better of me lol.

18. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    **** once again I regret ordering from NZGS & having to wait lol. My cheap ass always gets the better of me lol.
    I couldn't wait till payday next week, so my cheap ass got it from the warehouse on partpay, and I'll pay it off next week.

19. Post
    Mean game. I suck at it but enjoying it.

20. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Mean game. I suck at it but enjoying it.
    Me too, at least I did to begin with. The parry system is great though, and can punish enemies fairly easily once you know what you're doing.

21. Post
    World is quite nice and detailed, like that theres no way points etc. First game ive played from this developer liking it so far need to get back into it today

22. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    World is quite nice and detailed, like that theres no way points etc. First game ive played from this developer liking it so far need to get back into it today
    Also, from my experience so far at least, it's more linear than Dark Souls, which I like.

23. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Me too, at least I did to begin with. The parry system is great though, and can punish enemies fairly easily once you know what you're doing.
    a tip for everyone who doesnt know eg dummy me. Parrying only parries the 1 attack. So if an enemy has a fast 3 hit combo, you need to parry 3 times. My soulsbourne habits keep making me die

Also **** spear boi

24. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    a tip for everyone who doesnt know eg dummy me. Parrying only parries the 1 attack. So if an enemy has a fast 3 hit combo, you need to parry 3 times. My soulsbourne habits keep making me die

Also **** spear boi
    There's a parry skill where you can stand on the spear and stab him in the back, makes him super easy.

25. Post
    keep losing to juuzou. i think i went there too soon. from watching other peoples videos they have way more moves and gourds than i do. i can clear out the mob just fun and deal with most of his attacks. but i do so little damage i eventually try to parry a sweep instead of jump and get wrecked.