1. Post

State of the game

So Its been a while since I've played league I got dragged into the fortnite hype. Kinda over that now was looking @ returning to league. I heard riot made some unpopular changes this season and the fan base isn't happy (all tho to be fair when are they happy lol). Whats the current state of the game? in terms of popularity and player-base? It still seems pretty big on twitch looks like its just bellow fortnite in terms of numbers.

2. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    So Its been a while since I've played league I got dragged into the fortnite hype. Kinda over that now was looking @ returning to league. I heard riot made some unpopular changes this season and the fan base isn't happy (all tho to be fair when are they happy lol). Whats the current state of the game? in terms of popularity and player-base? It still seems pretty big on tour of britain odds like its just bellow fortnite in terms of numbers.
    I like it a lot!
    Last edited by clode; 6th June 2019 at 6:23 am.

3. Post
    the meta is pretty bad atm, basically as LS puts it, it is a solo queue clown fiesta atm. The power creep on new champions and skin selling is at it highest atm