Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Going to play nilla spOOt?

With this one - I did my usual, 'play until max lvl and few raids' unsub. Thinking back it just felt like a troll DLC. I think they were going for a Orcs vs Humans vibe, meh.

2. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    Going to play nilla spOOt?

With this one - I did my usual, 'play until max lvl and few raids' unsub. Thinking back it just felt like a troll DLC. I think they were going for a Orcs vs Humans vibe, meh.
    Might see how bad it is. Nostalgia is good but I am not into the grind these days...current WoW feels good to me, just other things take priority and time so just do casual these days. Not sure nilla will cater for that :P

First time I tried WoW in Vanilla I quit in the barrens because of those damn quilboars lol

3. Post
    My first char got to lvl43 i think (fond memories of STV OP Shaman) before i moved on to other things.

Revisited nilla on a new account and joined QED as a Hunter around BWL, Onyxia days.

I think i'm on the same boat though - i've tried out some free vanilla realms over the years and it's ok - but i was afraid if i put in too much effort the server would get removed by Blizzard.
    I also think the best aspect of Vanilla was 40man raiding, which i can't really see happening in little ole NZ on the scale that it once was, and committing to that as a 35yo casual gamer with 3 kids, ergh.

4. Post
    As someone who hasn't played since Mythic Uldir came out, is it worth coming back for the free weekend?

5. Post
    I would say yes Savagepaw. I am enjoying myself

6. Post
    Savagepaw wrote:
    As someone who hasn't played since Mythic Uldir came out, is it worth coming back for the free weekend?
    Just for the weekend I wouldn't bother, if you've got the spare time the current raid on mythic and >10 mythic+ dungeon keys are still a lot fun.

The best fun in the game (imo) has always been playing with regular team/guild and online friends and doing hard content.

7. Post
    My guild (jubei'thos) hasn't been able to get numbers for mythic BoD. Everyones transferring off to Barthilas.

8. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    My guild (jubei'thos) hasn't been able to get numbers for mythic BoD. Everyones transferring off to Barthilas.
    Yeah smaller servers will be suffering, all about Barthilas for Horde and Frostmourne for Alliance.

9. Post
    8.2 looks so bloody good cant wait to start back up again after having a few months off

10. Post
    sometimes it's too busy

11. Post
    spoot wrote:
    Heaps of forums are dead.

Everyone uses discord now
    got any links? going to renew my sub for vanilla and some casual play on my shaman, though i will probably end up just fixing my UI instead of playing the game

12. Post
    Would it be great again?

13. Post
    Yes it would be great - it's classic